Ratings for Dr. Roger L. Lubbers

I am a young female and went to this Dr. because I frequently get kidney stones. I went in to what I thought was going to be a routine CT-scan to locate the stone. But...when the nurse(female) left the room Dr. Lubbers told me that he would need to do a pelvic exam and pap smear! I have never once had a urologist need to do this! I said absolutely not! He then threatened me by saying that he would need to the my insurance company if I was going to decline a vaginal exam! I get a pap smear at my gynocologist every year! So, I left the appointment crying and never returned even though the office kept calling and telling me that I needed ot come back for a follow-up! I didn't go to the doctor to be violated and creeped out!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Went in for a routine vasectomy. Dr. started procedure and said "I think I cut the wrong vein", made a 2 inch additional incision and stuck finger in, rooted around and said "I can't find the tube", stitched up scrotum and said they would schedule another surgery at Mississippi Valley Surgery Center. Sent home with Rx for vicodin.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Dr. Roger L. Lubbers's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1972)

Top Hospitals in Moline, IL