Ratings for Dr. Stacy K. Richards

I've been seeing Dr. Richards over 25 years and can honestly say she is an excellent dr. She is on top of test results and provides excellent care for her patients. Dr. Richards we appreciate all you do!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

I feel like I won the medical lottery! I have lived in four countries and experienced the care of many great doctors, but Dr. Richards is by far the most knowledgeable, comprehensive, efficient, thorough, and kind doctor. She is always moving, but always has time for her patients. Now, her staff.....any one of them could run an entire office on their own. The level of organization, and efficiency in this office is so rare, I am stunned every time I witness the well choreographed dance that all these people partake in. Oh and did I mention that everyone is so nice, you really do not mind going there. Thank you and Bravo!!! You really are making a difference in people's lives.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Richards rocks!! I've been seeing her for a couple decades now. I'm on the East Coast now & continue to see her bc she *is* my doctor. I trust her. Sure I have to wait but it is bc she's giving other patients great care. & when I get to the exam room she gives me the same great care. The staff is amazing and always gets the job done. I fly back every few months to check in with her and get any necessary tests done. She calls w results and to check in. I just pray that the practice doesn't suffer w the new health care rules --both her and Richardson are terrific and deserve to thrive as excellent doctors without incurring more govt regulations (which means time & constraints on them). She'll be my doctor as long as it is feasible. The added bonus is that her partner, Richardson, is excellent as well and I'm just as comfortable with him on the rare occasions she is out. A dynamic duo!! But please don't flood their office, I still want to be able to get an appt.! :)

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

I've seen Dr. Richards pretty much since she started her practice and seen the practice evolve as well as her as a physician. OMG!! She has ALWAYS been kind, caring and cutting edge. She is willing to listen to you, work with you and treat you as an individual. There was a time I had NO insurance, and she worked with me even then because she knew I still needed to be seen/monitored by a physician. She truly cares about her patients. I've gotten calls from her at home in the evening w/test results. Can't say that about any other doc. I guess my only complaint is that there is only one Stacy Richards, M.D. out there!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Staff is friendly, but some are lousy at drawing blood. Always at least 20 minutes in the waiting room, then at least 10 minutes in the exam room, but the doc is very knowledgeable. She will call with any results and is great at follow up. I moved, and she's worth the drive!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009

Dr. Richards has been my Doctor for the past 10 years. She has never failed to follow up on my care. I have received calls from her in the evening, on weekends or any other time she needs to reach me. I know that she has my best interest at heart and I trust her completely.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

I'm 71 years old and she is by far the best doctor I have ever had. She is very thorough and follows up on any tests or treatments she prescribes.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2008

Very happy and bubbly. A very detailed doctor. I have been going to her for over 5 years and now I take my child to see her. She is great with my daughter. Very caring and friendly with her. I can call and get an appointment that same day. Great staff - they know us by name and enjoy seeing my little one. They take great care of us.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

Dr Richards is great! I have been going to her for 13 yrs for myself and children. She is very bubbly and friendly. Her knowledge is unbelievable, but the best thing is she cares. She will call you at home with test results or to check up on you, she is definitley one of a kind. My kids love her and are never scared to go to a doctor visit. The staff is friendly and helpful, and if you need an appt you dont have to wait very long. Dr Richards and her staff should be praised for their high standards in the medical community.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007

Dr. Stacy K. Richards's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1988)