Ratings for Dr. Andrew I. Jun

I had multiple sinus infections this past year. I tried antibiotics and nasal sprays and still they continued. A friend recommended I see Dr. Jun. He was great. He explained my issues and tried other medications first, but when my infection continued, he was able to fix the problem with Balloon sinus surgery. I didn't have to go to the hospital. He did everything in his clinic. I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

I was not thrilled that he assumed a tooth was missing when I have a hereditary gap. He spoke to me in a demeaning way in front of my daughter, and assumed that I don't eat healthy. Was really upsetting couldnt wait to get out if there!! Change your bed side manner!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

I was very nervous before my sinus surgery with a balloon. Dr. Jun answered all the questions of my husband and myself. I felt very at ease. He did the surgery in his office. I didn't need to go to the hospital and saved a bunch of money. Now I feel great and haven't been sick since. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Jun is a Head and Neck Surgeon who specializes in Facial Plastic Surgery. He removed a skin cancer from my eyelid and reconstructed my face. As an artist, I am especially concerned about my vision. Not only do I see well, but my wife thinks I look great. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

My mom is under the care of a neurologist at Rush University Medical Center. The neurologist suggested my mom see an ENT for vestibular testing. I brought my mom to see Dr. Jun. Dr . Jun was in the office for two minutes and told my mom the testing won't help her...dr jun did not even examine my mom or even wanted to see her medical records from Rush to find out why a neurologist is recommending these tests. Dr Jun argued w/ me and I ended up walking out with my mom. After I told dr jun I was going to report his unprofessional behavior he then tried to talk to my mom and tried to refer her to an ENT at UW Madison. I don't understand why he tried to refer her to a doctor in another state.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

First off the wait time could be an hour plus each time have an appointment before you get called into the waiting room - then you wait some more. The new front desk staff since they moved into new suite are less than friendly. I've been an Administrator for a physician practices for many years and never encounter such an office. The billing practices are ridiculous and outrageous! I took my son to see Dr. Jun for an ear infection since he was the one that put tubes in his ears 3 times I felt I should take him there. If I new what I know now I wouldn't have been so stupid to have done so. After 4 office visits (3 of them follow-ups) I ended up with a $695 - FOR OFFICE VISITS!!!! I have also done medical billing for30 years for many top-notch specialists in Chicago and I have never encountered one that charges that for an office visit for an ear infection. Basically, the patients are paying for his new expensive office. What makes him so special to charge fees like that? Nothing. When I questioned it there was no attempt to discuss and resolve it. I was told he would take $100 off the bill. Really? So now I owe $595 instead of $695?! I would not send anyone I know or recommend anyone to Dr. Jun ever! He used to be a great physician but now it's all about money and his new "show room" office. Very poor business practices. He should be ashamed.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr Jun makes his patients wait hours to see him. This has happened numerous times. I don't care how good you are, as a doctor, you need to respect your patients. Would NOT recommend him unless you have all day to sit and wait.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr Jun helped me with a skin cancer on my nose. He is a Facial Plastic Surgeon and the only Mohs Skin Cancer Surgeon in the Rockford area. He answered all my questions and made me feel completely at ease with my medical issues. To top it off, his staff are made up of the nicest bunch of people. They made the whole experience truly remarkable. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

Dr Jun was on time and took plenty of time examining me asking questions, getting full history, explaining options. I found him to be one of the top 3 doctors I have been to. Caring patient and professional.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

My father is 87 yrs. old and had skin cancer very close to his left eye. He was very well cared for and Dr. Jun had great bedside manners and answered all our questions. After removing the area infected my dad had to have plastic surgery to close up the hole by his left eye. Dr. Jun did an incredible job. You can not even see where the surgery was done, and there were no problems after surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Jun.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

Dr. Andrew I. Jun's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal