Ratings for Dr. James C. Martin

Bad doctor. Inattentive to prescription refills. Made me sick b/c he didn't taper me off a high dose - took me 3 years to get well - other docs says he was "reckless" and treatment was "dagerous." Suggested I use WebMD.com to find treatment. Wouldn't help me, just made me worse. Needs ethics review. Didn't explain prescribed medication. Difficult staff. I hear her whisper him questions and then say he's not in the office. Her English is vry difficult to understand - a big problem when she's relaying mmedical instructions. She suggested I drive from Seattle area to Tucson, AZ fo a family member's treatment. This guy seems good at first but don't trust his smile and rudimentary knowledge. His treatment almost killed me. He is rude personally.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2010

Very professional; hits the highlights; addresses the necessary issues; very knowledgable; very good and responsive support staff; system he practices in dictates time spent

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

It is so refreshing when a Doctor treats you with respect rather then being spoken "down" to! Dr. Martin is a truly professional as well as a very caring person! What a find!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009

Excellent Physician. Has been my primary care physician for 15+ years. Hihgly recommend

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007

Dr. James C. Martin's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Healthnet