Ratings for Dr. Amitha Mundenchira

This woman is racist, rude and unhelpful. There is another doctor in Oakville known as Dr.Farhat, who is competent, kind, helpful and actually knows what she is doing. Do not waste your time with this rude woman.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

As a walk-in patient, I appreciated that this doctor was focused and concise. So, waiting time was shorter than usual. Her advice helped me to manage my problem until I could followup with my family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Quite possibly the worst doctor that I have ever encountered. Rude, unhelpful, and impatient. She should not be in a job that involves interacting with other people until she learns common courtesy.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

I have never been degraded by any other doctor, let alone an individual, in the way this doctor has. One star is a generous review. This doctor does however excel at being passive aggressive and rude. One is better off suffering through their symptoms than visiting a clinic with such poor service.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

THis doctor has proven to be especially unprofessional. It is an abomination that she has even secured a job in any profession. Please disregard the positive reviews as, unless they were describing a different individual, are absolutely fabricated in likely a pathetic attempt to rise her rating. After encountering her and first hand experiencing how unprofessional and condescending she is, I wouldn’t doubt her incompetence.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

I have never experienced such a rude doctor in my life. Unhelpful, condescending and particularly incompetant

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

My family will follow her wherever she goes. Veryhelpful every time. Thanks!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Either this doctor is had a major personality change in the past 10 years, or her earlier positive reviews are bogus. She clearly had no concern about my fairly pressing medical issue, and would not take the time to answer basic questions. She actually turned her back on me to let me know the 3 minute appointment was over. Horrible bedside manner. I only expect a basic level of respect and consideration, but she failed to reach that bar. Avoid.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Saw this doctor once in late 2016 at the walk-in clinic when my regular doc was unavailable. She did not make eye contact and barely spoke to me. No interaction, no questions, in and out within 3 minutes. Left a very bad taste and will avoid ever seeing her again. Staff are unhelpful and borderline rude, struggling to manage irate customers frustrated with overbooking and doctors who frequently arrive late.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Was impatient and unkind. Rushed out of my room as quickly as possible, and seemed frustrated when I expressed my confusion on my prescriptions. Would not recommend her care. She did not hear my concerns properly when I tried expressing them. However, she does know a lot and solved my issues.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017