Ratings for Dr. C. Lee Mitchell

Dr. Mitchell @ Hygienist Pam are wonderful. However the front office staff leaves a bad taste in my mouth. When calling to schedule or reschedule an appointment or when they call as a reminder they are very condisending and rude. Considering changing dentist but really love Dr. Mitchell and Pam. So sad they are so poorly represented. I've been a patient for almost 20 years and have only exprienced this treatment with in the last 2 year. Not sure what's going on.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

Great doctor. Goes beyond his way to make patient visits comfortable, prompt and well done. Used to go there when I lived in Indy. Miss his office & staff.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Mitchell for nearly 20 years. During that time we moved to a variety of other mid-west cities but we were always willing to make the drive back to Indy due to the outstanding care we receive from Dr. Mitchell and his staff. I would highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

Dr Mitchell failed to properly describe a “preventive” procedure that ended up being very painful and prevented me to bite properly for weeks. He refused to fix it until at least six weeks of pain had elapsed. I had to pay another dentist to fix it. The second dentist certified that the procedure performed by Mitchell was unnecessary and botched.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007