Dr. Vidakovic is one of a very few doctors, in any speciality, that I consider outstanding. She has all the qualities that I seek, but rarely find in an M.D. She is compassionate, and caring: an excellent listener; an out-of-the-box thinker, always eager to volunteer potential solutions to challenges; knowledgable; trustworthy; and in general, a really kind person. I've continued to see her many years beyond my treatment at RIC's pain clinic, as I prefer her counsel over that of my any other internist. Dr. Vidakovic is one special doctor.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Ridakovic was excellent in every way, professional yet friendly, communicates helpfully in plain English and is obviously quire knowledgeable in her field. She provides a hopeful, encouraging and optimistic outlook, but is always realistic. She was extremely helpful and cheerful.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

The front desk staff and the nurses are a bit cold and uncaring, sometimes even rude. But Dr. Rader is amazing. She is very knowledgeable, will come up with a treatment plan that makes you feel comfortable. Always listens, cares. She has called me many times to go over concerns. I have seen a lot of physicians due to my condition, she is hands down the BEST.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Dr. Lynn VIDAKOVIC's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Vidakovic is one of a very few doctors, in any speciality, that I consider outstanding. She has all the qualities that I seek, but rarely find in an M.D. Sh..."

June 23, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=1046681'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.8

February 6, 2014