Ratings for Dr. Warren R. Stack

Dr Stack was wonderful for my mother. She has chronic back pain and lots of other medical issues. He saved her life at Cottonwood Hospital and for that I will be eternally grateful. He gave her pills, but also with instructions on how to take them. Since when in America, do we arrest a doctor for people who don't follow doctors' orders for taking medications. I feel sorry for the patients that overdosed, but why is that the doctor's fault???

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

This Dr. only cared about giving pain medication he didn't care about how to acually fix the problem other then with narcotics. I would never recomend him to anyone. Unless your just wanting narcotics. But good luck he is in jail now.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2007

This Dr. is the only one that finally helped me, after yrs of searching. He is very polite, knowlegdable, and he LISTENS. I would recomend him to anyone that has fibromyalgia, or any other kind of intense pain. I went from getting up one day a month, to maybe down one day a month. Thank the lord for Dr.Stack.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007

Dr. Warren R. Stack's Credentials

• Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 84132 (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in West Valley City, UT