Ratings for Dr. Kirit K. Kothari

Still left with scars that this guy caused 10 years ago by using an unethical procedure. Waited forever to be seen, proscribed potentially dangerous medication that had nothing to with my condition.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Whomever wrote the comment on July 18th 2015 obviously works for Kirit or is a relative of Kurit and English is not their first language. What's a "mile" ? Terrible grammar and obviously he needs good ratings to keep people coming back so he can push pills on clients. Avoid Kothari like the plague. He's all about prescribing pills and not about fixing the issues at hand. DON'T GO TO THIS DOCTOR FOR ANY REASON!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Dr. Kothari was very professional with me. I went to have a few miles removed last week, and he was so kind and caring. He gave me am injection to numb the area. And then he cut them right off. I didn't feel anything! He was so kind and caring. The staff is excellent as well. I recommend him to anybody that needs to be seen for dermatology reasons. BEST DOCTOR IN THE POCONOS AND ONE OF THE BEST IN THE LEHIGH VALLEY.. I HAD SUCH AN OVER ALL EXPERIENCE

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Kothari for 16 yrs and have never had a bad appointment with him I find him caring and knowledgeable and he has never been short tempered with me, if you don't have the time to spend don't make the appointment.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

he has a verry stort temper,very insenitve,to your time needs

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

I had 16 moles removed. He numbed me with needles, using only 1 hand and then lased off the moles. Some moles he lased without the numbing first. He was unprofessional and hurried. His aide was very nice. I asked him to stop a few times because of the pain & he didn't. I felt light headed a few times because I can't deal w/ needles or blood & took one of the moles and shoved it in my face. This made me uncomfortable. I went back 1 month later for a followup, waited in the room for 45 mins, while he chit-chated with people outside of my room and then he finally came in. He asked me to show him the scars and said they looked good(he barely looked). He then asked if I had filled the first script for some face redness,(I didn't because it cost 180$ to fill) and then wrote me another script for something cheaper. This was his idea, I'm fine with my face. I just wanted the moles checked. Then he walked out. No bye, nothing, he just left me in the room. They charged me 60$ for the followup.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

I WOULD NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR IF HE WAS THE LAST ONE IN THE WORLD I DID NOT LIKE HIS JOKES ON JEWISH PEOPLE

flag | Submitted June 25, 2007

this doctor does not wash his hands or wear gloves when he gives needles......he is very unprofessional, telling dirty jokes to patients.....men and women. would not recommend this doctor to anyone

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007