Ratings for Dr. Annette E. Reid

Dr. Reid is one of the best doctors that I have been associated with. She takes time with her patients and ALWAYS shows concern for their well being. She is leaving the area and will be greatly missed. I wish her well and God's Blessings. Dr. Reid is a great doctor leaving the area now I must find someone to take her place which will be hard. Today docotrs do not take the time with their patients like she does and I am wondering what kind of care I will be getting. I do not want a doctor that runs an essebly line in and out, I want someone who cares about me.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Dr. Reid's staff is unpredictable - sometimes a refill request is granted quickly, others it takes over a week (like right now). She's always *hours* late. I've never gotten seen until AT LEAST 2 hours after my appointment time. BUT... and this is a big but... Dr. Reid is worth it. She is caring, kind, and listens - on average, she spends a half-hour with me during my appointment. What other doctor does THAT in this day and age?

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

In the era when Doctors are in and out of the consoltation room in 5 mins or less, it is refreshing to have a doctor who reads your chart,insists on seeing you and spends time working through your particular malady. She properly advises you and then holds you fully accountable for your actions. She is a great doctor. We have become too accustomed to MICROWAVE doctors.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2006

always, always late

flag | Submitted June 21, 2006

She is a great diagnostician and treating physician but is in practice by herself so you have to wait a long time to see her. Take lunch she is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2005