Ratings for Dr. Teodor Bojanowski

great doctor all negative posts are lies he has seen over 50000 patients in 20 years and has les than 10 negatives. perhaps you should contact the other thousands that appreciated his care

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

He is the most terrible doctor one can ever visit. Please do not use him are my wishes to anyone and everyone reading this. He has incorrectly diagnosed me and I have consequences from the operation he has done on me which he advised me to proceed on several of occasions. I was only 19 years of age at that time and was innocent and stupid in a way. When I returned to his office crying after the operation that didn't work out and why he misdiagnosed me, he just told me to leave and never to come to him visit him again. I have suffered many years of regrets and wished he never entered my life. I contemplated on taking legal actions against him.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

I didn't actually see this doctor properly. I had 3 appointments and I didn't ever seem to get to the appointment book. I did talk to him one time as I made a stink about taking time off work to attend an appointment which never was actually booked and he seemed....rude (to say the least). He had some harsh words about care of my sinuses even though he didn't really know my problem. I hear he is not practicing anymore which is probably a good thing.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2010

great Doctor in all respects but unfortunately has not been in practice for 2 and a half years so above comments are meaningless

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

I was told I had a deviated septum that should be fixed so that I would have fewer sinus infections. After many complications from the surgery and almost dying,my new ENT said that the surgery was unneccessary and in the wrong place. I evidently had an immune deficiency that caused all my problems which he never checked into.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

My son saw this doctor for a few years for ear problems and many antibiotic ear drops. He totally missed the ear abscess!!! My son had emergency surgery with another wonderful ENT doctor but ended up totally deaf in that ear because it was so bad and not diagnosed soon enough. I wouldn't trust him at all.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2007

I had a deviated septum and this doctor claimed I had an old broken nose that needed to be straightened. The final result my nose is still a little crooked and I recently have had sinus trouble. The doctor who examined me stated I still had a deviated septum??? I am not going back to this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2007

This doctor has very questionable, bedside manner. When I was a teen and needed a broken nose realigned, I had a strong fear of needles. He offered no comfort, but told me I needed professional councilling for my fear and stopped the procedure. He gave me a pill to take the edge off my fear, which was a placebo. He threatened me, if I wanted general anaestetic I would walk around with a crooked nose for 6 months. Ultimatly, I left during the procedure he had me so scared. The very next day another doctor helped me under general anaestectic and fixed it beautifully. Skip this guy and find someone else with compassion and a personable manner.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007