Ratings for Dr. John R. Werther

My experience could not have gone better. Dr. Werther is one of the most compassionate doctors I've ever had. My surgery went perfect with no complications. I never found his staff to be rude at all and I was more high maintenance than your average person. Amazing doctor!!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Horrible experience! The rudest office staff in Nashville!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr. Wearther is considered by other Dentists to be one of the best. I found my visit terrific.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

It would be difficult to imagine a less caring, more hostile dental office than this one. In spite of providing them with complete insurance information and a copayment, they billed this account incorrectly and then demanded the full amount from us. We paid it and then they rebilled our two insurance companies. Now we have documentation that both have paid this claim in full and yet the dentist is refusing to return our money! To top it off, he got on the phone today and YELLED at me telling me to never call his office again. This is truly the most unprofessional and rude dental staff I have ever encounter in my life.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007

Dr. John R. Werther's Credentials

• Vanderbilt Univ Sch Of Med, Nashville Tn 37232 (Grad. 1988)