Ratings for Dr. Mohammed Attar

His kindness and caring gave me the sense that I was his most important patient when he is attending to you. The sparkle in his eyes as he speaks to you shows how much he loves his work. In a crisis during recovery because my body did not respond well, he stepped in and made the best decision to relieve my panic. He is my doctor forever - and I hope he can stay around long enough get me to 100!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

He was my cardiologist when I used to live in Houston. He really cared about me. He even call two or three weeks after my appointment to make sure everything is ok. Best MD I've ever had in my life.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Dr.Attar is the best Dr anywhere, i love him to death, he doesnt care if your rich or poor he is gonna step up and show you all the respect and help you anyway he can..he is truly one of God's angels here on earth..been going to him 6 years..the world needs more like him

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

The doctor who was sent to us from god. He is truly one of God's angels

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Most wonderful dr. He never misses a beat on anything. He is head s above all the rest excellend doesn't begin to describe a man of his character. Perfect!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Excellent, no nonesense, up-to-date. What more can you ask for?

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Dr.Attar is a true Handel from God. He doesn't,t care wat religion,race,insurance or how much or little money you have. He is a dieing bread of Dr,s. That are what they are because it is their compashion to help those in need. He gives everyone the same love ,straight forward, care as he gives anyone that comes to him. I thank his wife nd children be strong with I know can be hard at times. But because of her he is allowed to be the very best in the world. That takes a strong womento be married to a man such as he. And all the staff in his office are also wowonderful as much as he keeps you all o very busy and on your feet. Everyone of you all help make home the Great Doctor he is. Thank you the warren's

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

My mother, Ethel S. Burklew, was a patient of Dr. Attar during the 80's 90's and passed in 2006. She believed he walked on water and he provided her a great quality of life that was possible with her severe congestive heart condition until the age of 92. We will as a family always be appreciative. You are in good hands with Dr. Attar.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Dr. Attar is fantastic. Very intelligent, witty, great bedside manner. It is obvious that he cares a great deal for his patients.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

This doctor is simply the best of the best. He is on the top of all advances in his field.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

Dr. Mohammed Attar's Credentials

• Spanish

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1973)

Top Hospitals in Angleton, TX