Ratings for Dr. Daniel L. Hubbard

Dr Hubbard has seen my husband since birth and he is a really great doctor I think he gets a little busy and bogged down so he is hard to see but seems knowledgeable

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

It is amazing how Dr Hubbard can listen, read between the lines, and interpret symptoms to zero in on a solution. He treats the whole person, not just the part that hurts. Who listens closely any more... Dr. Hubbard sure does. I changed to Dr. Hubbard about 20 years ago after a family member raved about his care. (Care at other offices were just too assembly-line oriented.) Supper bedside manner and a lightning wit too. His is a pro who also teaches at one of the med schools "... just to stay sharp" he told me. Very up to date on med too; I have had pharmacies tell me they do not yet stock a med and have to order it. Last is the birds-of-a-feather syndrome. He is picky about the specialist and surgeons he send people to... they have all be excellent. FYI... I drive all the way from across town to Dr. Hubbard's office. Just like I do when I find a good trustworthy car mechanic.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

I have not had any trouble with Dr. Hubbard for the past 12 years that I have been going to him, in fact, he has been helping me out with what Kaiser won't. He has been around for a very long time. I would trust him with my life. As far as the previous comment, Dr. Hubbard DOES NOT do the billing, I think maby you should blame the office help for your insurance billing problem, NOT the doctor. I do recommend Dr. Hubbard to alot of my friends, and they are VERY pleased with him.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2008

Dr. Hubbard used the wrong insurance code for a hospital test, but did not correct the code when he learned of the coding issue. Due to the use of the wrong code, the insurance company paid only a portion of the testing cost rather than the full cost that would have been covered if the correct insurance code had been used. Dr.Hubbard was not helpful in my attempts to resolve this issue. He also provided erroneous information on a sleeping pill (Ambien) by stating that it contains Valium, which is does not according to my daughter who is a research chemist for Pfizer.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007

Dr. Daniel L. Hubbard's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Englewood, CO