Ratings for Dr. Kevin Carlson

His ego and negligent behaviour to review his patients symptoms thoroughly cost him my relatives life. Refusal to listen to his patients, zero accountability for his mistakes, and sheer stubbornness overlooked the most obvious answer. Do not under any circumstance see him and he needs his licence revoked.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

This Doctors and His colleagues at the southern Alberta urology are responsible for my loved one slow and painful death from bladder cancer. If you are under the age of 50 and have any urological symptoms you will not be treated here as these are surgeons and they do not believe anything but surgical intervention. Please heed our families warning go anywhere else in Canada but stay clear of here it’s a shame that Brett Wilson has given these butchers money to destroy the lives of families

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Awful Doctor. Does not listen to any of your concerns, rude and dismissive. 5min appointment and books you for OR with no follow up

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

I have to say I think he is a good dr. He fixed my providing from pèeing myself and over active bladder. But now i can pee fully and empty. I self catheter myself and gave had 27 kidney infections in a year from surgery. But it fixed me as he says cause I am not leakimg now i cant pee.. I wajt to be fixed.. I would rather pee myself

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Dr. Carlson placed a stent in my ureter as it was completely blocked. He was very kind, calm and professional. He had a great team too, all very nice people. Recovery was good, no problems at all and now I am waiting to see him again for the surgery. I would recommend him to everybody, he is a good doctor. People have to understand that doctors are busy and they don't have time to ask you how is your grandma doing or what did you eat today. They need to be very "on subject" in order to help so many people. Those days people forget when somebody do something good for them, they are only complaining even about the smallest thing just to get attention.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I had a horrific experience with Dr. Carlson. I went in for a cystoscopy and he damaged the sphincter of my urethra. He would not see me regarding my concerns, his office would only setup appointments with his assistants; who were not helpful. It a whole year for my sphincter to return to normal. It was a very stressful year for me. The worst part was the lack of concern from his staff and Dr. Carlson.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Dr. Carlson and another colleague of his repaired my bladder after a botched hysterectomy done by another surgeon. Basically, he gave me my life back after the original surgeon kept me suffering on a catheter for 8 months! I hope I will never need Dr Carlson's services again, but if I do, I will not hestitate to request a referral back to him.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

I have an apt with dr Carlson tomorrow and I had such a terrible experience 5 years ago with him that I have severe anxiety over this apt tomorrow. I can only hope that he doesn't make me feel horrible for being ill again..

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

I have been a complex patient of Dr Carlson s for over 3 plus years and have a chronic bladder disease that needs treatment every 6 months for life and have nothing but praise for him as he is a very busy Doctor and each and every time I see him he is friendly and does a fabulous treatment for my disease.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

He is a sad excuse for a doctor. Does not do follow up and soes not respond to his failed surgerys. He did a visectomy reversal and their was no sperm found and he never did call us to let us know

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017