Ratings for Dr. Michael De La Roche

My daughter was seen in emergency by Dr. De La Roche on Friday morning of long weekend, for chest pains. He immediately ran many test for her, and found she had an infection in her blood. He explained everything thoroughly, and took his time with us answering our questions. He also called us the next day to check on her condition! Wow! Thank you Doctor De La Roche!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr de la Roche treated me in the BGH E.R for my chronic pain due to my arthritic disease. He was very kind, sensitive and caring. He reviewed my medication - familiarized himself with my disease and how a flare up presents. He wasn't rushed and never made me feel that I was wasting his time. I listened to him as he spoke to other patients - again with such empathy and concern. He has a strong presence and should be well respected. Some of the nurses working with him were disrespectful - almost lazy, as he asked them to perform their duties. Its unfortunate he doesn't have a family practice. There should be more physicians like him in the E.R's.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Recently diagnosed a painful condition in my elbow, Very helpful, considerate, and friendly with a wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Went to the hospital in Belleville, and my daughter was seen by this guy. Worst bedside manner I have ever experienced. Was very rough with my daughter who was in pain. He complained to me that I should hold my daughter better to stop her squirming (due to his rough treatment!) I still regret not reporting this guy to the college of surgeons. I came very close to blows with this guy over his treatment of my then 2 year old daughter. I am shocked he is still working and has not been fired from that hospital.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

Yes this dolt was in the army, actually the Navy, as I last saw him as a Naval Lietenant in Ottawa. Brisk does not being to describe his bedside manner. Despite having been in agony for more than a week due to a parachuting accident, all he prescribed the first time was 222s. When I could no longer walk my sister took me to the emerg at the military hospital, and DUH la r was on duty. I still remember this twit saying I could not have anything more than motrin, because everything else was "narcotic"(I am not a druggie, nor have I ever been. Second time saw him after being at emerg for an abcess, and he gave me hell("How do you expect me to treat you if you don't know what drug they gave you?) because I did not I did not know the name of the antibiotic given me the day before. I looked this useless MD in the face and told him to call the friggin pharmacy at the hospital himself and find out in just as rude a manner, and there was not much he could do as we were the same rank.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2009

Saw both me and my daughter - quick, efficient - took time to explain what he was doing and why - good experience in an ER for a change

flag | Submitted February 17, 2008

Very helpful and considerate. Great with children!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2008

HE PUT STITCHES IN MY DAUGHTERS HEAD _ VERY GENTLE _ HE EVEN SANG TO HER - NO TEARS NOTHING - ONE OF MY BEST EXPERIENCES IN AN ER

flag | Submitted October 5, 2007

flag | Submitted September 14, 2007

he treated my son for a broken leg ans was very thorough - we had already been seen by two other doctors who said nothing was wrong when in fact he had a chip off his ankle - to bad he's not taking patients

flag | Submitted August 26, 2007