Ratings for Dr. Karen E. Guinn

I think that Doctor Guinn is fantastic... She has always services my teeth like they were her number one priority. People that leave bad comments are just that... Angry people upset by their own life, not the service they received.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Don't go here! I went to Dr. Quinn when I was yougner, Now I have had major problems with my teeth including over three root canals. I am always asked by dentists what happened? A trama? Oh yes, it was a trama. Now I might loose some teeth!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

She is the worst DOCTOR ever. BY ANY MEANS, do not go here. I have warned all of my friends and family to stay away. I had braces for 6 years, and I had it removed it was still NOT FIXED. As the other post said, all her techs hate her. They do all the work and she NEVER sees you. All she wants is your money. Not to mention she has a nasty attitude and thinks she is ALL THAT! UGH!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2009

they are not professional at all! the staff hates dr.guinn and it shows on the way the treat the 'customers', because they don't see you as a patient but as $. Horrible experience!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007