Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey C. Rastatter

If you are looking for a compassionate doctor do NOT look any further! Dr. Rastatter goes above and beyond! He treats your child as if they were his. He listens to you the parent and takes everything you say seriously while coming to a safe conclusion. He will not do anything radial without ruling everything else out. He is an amazing person and a truly amazing Doctor. I feel like we hit the lottery when we Met Dr. Jeff. I have a child that is not a very ill child however has obstacles that we have to overcome. No matter how big or small the issue is he treats you as if you are his only pt. He also will talk to you at anytime day or night e-mail you or other doctors to ensure the best is being done for your Child. When you hear of CMH you think of doctors like Dr.Rastatter. He is an amazing doctor and I am so happy to have him treat not only my child but my neices nephews and friend children. Thank you Dr.Jeff for all you do and have done for our boys. You are truly amazing!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

Dr. Jeffrey C. Rastatter's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 2003)

MSP/BC Med