Ratings for Dr. C.H. Li

Dr Li, is a very bright doctor, and he will always answer is phone and take the time to speak to you. He will take the time to talk to you. He really listens to what you have to say. Always on time and never lets you wait long. Good Job Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

I've been to Dr C.H Li a couple of times with my son. He always prescribes the same hydrocortisone for every skin condition. Once my son had school sores and, of course, it didn't work. Another time he had ringworm and he prescribed hydrocortisone again. It didn't work. Some doctors go after the follow-up appointment because they get paid every time, so why doing things right the first time? Well, this is one of them.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

I have been with Dr. Li over 10 yrs. He is an excellent Dr, he will go out of his way to help his patience. I find it hard to believe that Dr. Li is capable of any wrong doing.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

My mom is elderly and very ill. Dr li has been an excellent doctor. Dr li has been an excellent doctor to me and my family. I find it hard to believe that this gentle man,who has always been kind and caring would be capable of any wrong doing..we love you dr li god bless.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Dr Li have been my family physician for years now and he is an outstanding doctor. His work ethics are impecable and he is kind and empathetic. He cares for his patience and goes beyond the call of duty to help.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

I went to see Dr Li for chest pains and sore throat. During the exam he grabbed both my breasts and squeezed them. While touching me he stated he was checking for lumps. F.Y.I. Breast exams are not performed this way and not performed during a routine chest cold exam. Additionally, they should never be performed without the patient's consent FIRST. This was definitely a sexual assault. Ladies, please beware in case this is a pattern for this doctor.

Submitted May 24, 2012

Two relatives now who used to see this doctor had prostate cancer and the doc didn't do anything about it. This doctor is imcompetent and only cares about making $$$.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

I went to Dr. Li for a kitten bite (more like an attack). He was nice and helpful. He gave me an antibiotic because the wounds looked clean, but to come back for a referral to the hospital if it looked worse. So far, the medication is helping. While he did ask if the cat had its shots, he was not going overboard on insisting on proof (which I would have been able to provide eventually, but is a pain to get when the cat isn't yours).

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Li for over 6 years now: he has been servicing my family members for over 15 years. Although he is a no appointment, walk-in and wait doctor, once you see him he takes time to care for you and always prescribes the healthiest treatments possible. He has been caring for both my children since their births and I will continue to go to him as long as possible. The only thing I don't like is his receptionist...she has got to go! She has a snappy attitude and as far as I can tell, she has been doing that job for far too long.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2009

I have been Dr. Li for a long time now, and I found him to be good, he takes his time, and his diagnosis with me has never been wrong. I would not change doctors, because I find him excellent.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009