Ratings for Dr. Ronald L. Cypher

Dr Cypher is the most patient oriented physician I have ever seen. His kind, caring, compassionate bedside manner is so rare to find. He called me at home after a hospitalization to check on me. Who does that? He always asks if I have any more questions at the end of my visit. He is the best!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

Dr. Ronald Cypher has been my doctor for some time now and when I began to have severe stomach pains I went to my PCP and was referred to my gynecologist. We talked over my symptoms and then my treatment options, I had gunpowder endometriosis. Within a month I was in excruciating pain and could barely take it, as it turned out I had had it for a while. Dr. Cypher helped me through my pain by educating me and not masking my problems with drugs. He was educating me throughout - telling me here’s what we will do next and here is why. I had a laparoscopy, a D&C, and finally a full hysterectomy, after each procedure a personal phone call from Dr. Cypher! A prominent doctor and member of our community made time to personally check in on me and see if I had any questions, which I always did, and he was very patient and thoroughly answered every one! He took the fear out of the procedure and what would happen after and I am very grateful! I recommend him 100%!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Had a DNC done for a miscarriage my first pregnancy and they couldn't find the baby in surgery. The doctors were heartless and rude. I had to have over 5 ultrasounds after the surgery and almost another surgery. EVERY appointment was 2 hours backed up. I ended up in 2 different hospitals for this incident because my body was going through labor but Cypher's office told me to go through it at home because they had irritated my uterus to much. I just recently found out that I became pregnant in January of this year. They left a UTI known and untreated for over a week that could have resulted in a miscarriage. This was when I asked for a transfer of records so that another doctor could review my files to take me as a patient. Cypher's office then denied me care saying that I switched my records when I had not even been approved by the other office. I was 14 weeks pregnant. Luckily I was able to get accepted to Dr. Paterno's practice. It is sad when your shocked to have 2 nurses working on you at once. I never knew great care until I switched from Cypher's office. I still have people telling me to carry out lawsuits for the lack of care I received from Cypher's practice. Moral of the story the office might be good for routine but NOT for anything to do with pregnancy.

Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Cypher is one of the finest human beings I've ever met. He has been my OBGYN for over thirty years. He delivered our son and has seen me through two minor surgeries. His care of me has been excellent. He is compassionate, knowledgeable, experienced and highly skilled. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Received fantastic care for my complete hysterectomy. Dr. Cypher is very kind and truly cares about your wellbeing. The staff is excellent as well!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I recently opted to have a complete hysterectomy. I have been a patient with the practice since 2008 and I recommend Dr. Cypher and associates because everything from appointment setting to follow up visits is above and beyond satisfactory! Dr. Cypher took the time to explain the procedure we felt was the best for me, answered my many, many questions and I never felt rushed. I will recommend Dr. Cypher and associates to anyone new to the area, as well as my friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Awful disorganized staff. Cancel in office surgeries via voice mail at 2 min until closing time day before after confirming procedure in the late morning in that day. Nothing but a headache after initial appointment. Doctor makes rude, unprofessional comments to patient and pushes blame on them when truly the fault is due to the practices lack of organization and proper, timely communication with patient. Will never go to this practice again and advise everyone considering to them find another practice.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Dr Cypher is a very kind compassionate doctor. He is always willing to see me when I have a problem. I can call and get an appointment in the same day.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

I have had excellent care and advice from Dr. Cypher for 30 years. My questions and concerns about surgery were answered so that I understood. His staff has been friendly and helpful at all times.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I am highly unsatisfied with Dr. Cypher. I was told that I had cancer and HPV and went through a biopsy and a LEEP procedure. It was also recommended for me to have a hysterectomy and I am in my 20s. I was then referred to a gynecological oncologist after I denied having a hysterectomy. After receiving tests from my new doctor, it was determined that I do not have cancer or cancer cells and I am also HPV negative.

Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. Ronald L. Cypher's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Workers Comp