Ratings for Dr. Anne Marie McCully

Anne marie is compassionate and very knowledgable. She has helped tremendously with pain. Her office is always pleasant and she also sells helpful products. She works cooperatively with the regular medical system but provides treatment just not available elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

The best medical practitioner in town by far! It is always a pleasure to see Dr McCully and, most importantly, my health is finally improving under her care. She is all that a good doctor should be!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

Dr. McCully has improved a 12 year nagging problem with digestion. She has an excellent manner and is very knowledgable. I have been seeing her every six weeks for about 10 months. In that time, my problems have nearly disappeared. Leaving my home or workplace was severely limited by my health and was getting worse until I started taking the herbal medicines recommended by Dr. McCully. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

She has been very helpful to me in treating psoriasis, itchy skin and general wellbeing. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

very punctual, nice personality and attentive to your worries.Can call her anytime , which is very reassuring

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

Very easy to talk too.Kind & caring. You can contact her anytime, which is more than I can say about GPs!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2008

I am so thankful that my friend recommended Dr. McCully; she is accommodating, friendly and informed in her field. I have had many health issues relating to inflamatory bowel disease and kidney disease. Initially I met with Dr. McCully to discuss a treatment for my constant sinus infections because with kidney disease, I was not comfortable taking the sinus medication as previously prescribed. Upon having detailed discussion, I began taking chinese herbs and within 2 weeks I stopped all other sinus medication. It has been over a year and I have not had a sinus infection that the herbs did not take care of. We are currently working on my other issues and I am pleased to say that I am progressing positively. This is a great alternative for me since with kidney disease there is very little medication that can be taken.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2008

Dr.McCully is a Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine and also an Acupuncturist. She is treating me with herbs and some dietary restrictions based on the philosophy of Traditional Chinese Medicine. I have chronic sinuitis, allergies, asthma and occasional severe nosebleeds that require packing. Dr. McCully assured me that she could help me, as these conditions were all related. It has only been three weeks, but, I have been symptom free since starting on the specially prepared herbal medicine prepared by Dr. McCully. For the first time in a long time, I feel like I have taken charge of my health and that my complaints are being taken seriously. I am an RN and having been treated and done some research, find myself advocating for this complementary therapy. Dr. McCullay takes a thorough history, and asks very specific questions. She has a holistic approach to health care, is warm, approachable and focused on YOU!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007

Dr. Anne Marie McCully's Credentials

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "B2G0" to "B2G 2C1". Address has been updated from "None" to "219 Main Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19028630932".

June 3, 2015