Ratings for Dr. Marcia A. Johnson

I had her as my dr yrs agp now and she was the only dr who listened and understood that a young person CAN have Arthritis at early age and autoimmune disorders were her specialty, I wish she was still here in Southfield :(

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Provided excellent care. Still miss her in Michigan. Became my doctor due to sudden death of her partner, Dr. Rottenberg. Experienced and understanding.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr Asghar is the best doctor I have seen for my Gout. He is patient, listens to you, and ensures you understand about your condition. He is always pleasant, and cares about his patients. I will not let anyone else give me injections but him. His shots dod not hurt, because he ensures he uses the small neddles.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Too bad she left Michigan. I miss her still and could have really used her help recently.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

Absolutely the best. Knowledgeable about many treatments,kind and generous with her time. In a hurry up world doctors don't get much better than this. Ten Stars

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

She is the only Doctor that I have been able to talk to and she LISTENS. She informs you about new treatments, diagnosis, and what she has planned for you and why. I would recommend her to everyone who is suffering from Arthritis.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

I drove in from across the state and only saw her once, but she was so easy to converse with and extremely knowledgable. She is very thorough with her exams, tests and diagnosi. I learned more about my diagnosis of SLE from her, than any other physician I had seen before. She also assisted me with other medical issues, in which I had been misdiagnosed by another physician. I was able to follow up, directly with her, through phone calls. I only wish I lived closer to her office.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

She has been wonderful, willing to explore difficult cases, does not act like the patient is imagining anything. I have recommended her to friends and family who needed a consult.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2007

AWESOME, WONDERFUL, CARING, UNDERSTANDING, GREAT DOCTOR!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007