Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Fleiss

There never was a better baby or child doctor ever

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Motion Picture Insurance paid quickly, Doctors office just prefers cash. Office staff always said Screen actors guild insurance not paid up to date I would call Sag office 818 954 9400 and have to wait through recording but always got through and insurance was pd. performer was retired and has lifetime insurance. children fully covered. http://www2.mbc.ca.gov/LicenseLookupSystem/PhysicianSurgeon/Lookup.aspx?licenseType=A&licenseNumber=28858 http://www2.mbc.ca.gov/LicenseLookupSystem/PhysicianSurgeon/document.aspx?path=%5cDIDOCS%5c20070907%5cDMRAAABI3%5c&did=AAABI070907222209156.DID&licenseType=A&licenseNumber=28858#page=1 . He does due house calls to newborns through certified nurse midwifes.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. Fleiss and his entire staff offer the best care for kids I've ever seen. He takes his time, makes kids feel comfortable and most important. They all do everything they can to help when a child is really ill, but never rush to use strong medications when watchful waiting, fluids and simple remedies will do the job. The office is wonderful and warm, the parking right outside so you'll never have to walk miles of cold corridors carrying a sick child. If you go, you'll wonder as I do why MORE doctors can't locate their offices so thoughtfully and have staffs half as knowledgeable, kind and cheerful.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!! Extremely knowledgeable and informative.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

Both of my kids have gone to him their entire lives (6 & 11). Dr. Fleiss, his associates, and his staff have been the best. Kind and gentle with kids. Know my kids well. Two waiting rooms; one for sick kids. Toys & books in waiting room and exam rooms. In an old house, so feels homey and warm. They have gone out of their way many times, even allowing me to be in an exam room with my sick son for 6 hours while they tried everything they could befor sending him to hospital...they even bought me lunch! He likes vaccinations, but will allow you not to do it. Does not like circumcision, does like breast feeding, but will let you make your own decisions. I cried when I learned we had to leave because of our insurance. We have Motion Picture Industry Health Plan Blue Shield which waits more than a year to reimburse. The doctor's office couldn't put up with that and had patients submit their own reimbursement forms. They don't reimburse US either, so we have to go. :(

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

kindest doctor I know. I brought my four babes to him.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

inaccurate records kept or no records kept. Your site is blocking the Medical Board access. There is no place to put any other insurances but those you have-I had a different insurance. General American.////

flag | Submitted November 9, 2008

Dr. Paul M. Fleiss's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Irvine, Ca Coll Of Med, Irvine Ca 92717 (Grad. 1962)