Ratings for Dr. Cathlin Milligan

I find Dr. Milligan to be a very smart and skilled medical professional working to help me stay healthy.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Terrible! Told my husband that he would just have to "live with a certain amount of pain" and did not refer him to a pain management clinic. Prescribed a drug with Tylenol when my husband has liver disease (a major no-no) and once put the wrong name on a prescription. Unacceptable mistakes and poor manner.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

She acted as though I were wasting her time and I was somehow faulted for not being in perfect health. Rude, unfriendly, unsmiling, didn't even ask if I had any particular health issues. I will never go back, and would never recommend her to anyone I know. Zero bedside manner, zero compassion/empathy. Made me wait and wait for my appointment.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2008

She's an excellent Dr. OK, so no fluff but hey, she's staring at you because she's LOOKING at your health and asks questions cause she's LISTENING to your health. That in my estimation is the job of an Internal Medicine doc. If you want 'nice" pay for a shrink.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008

She is wonderful - very caring, I have to see her qurterly as she is monitoring my high blood pressure and I have found her to be very compassionate, understanding and extremely helpful. Sure is no nonense and gets straight to the point - but that is what I ilke about her, she gets straight to the point and she expects you to be proactive about your health

flag | Submitted December 20, 2007

Not helpful at all! Her manner is brusque her staff is unresponsive. I have been waiting 2 weeks for test results. Totally unacceptable.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2007

Bedside manner not that great, she was a little brisque.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2006

she seems to be a good enough doc. however, if i tell her my symptoms, or ask her a question, she doesn't say anything, just looks at me as if i'm out of my mind; or maybe just a hypochondriac (!) i get zero sense of reassurance from her

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Cathlin Milligan's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)