Ratings for Dr. Paul A. Graham

Dr Graham has been my Dr for over 10 years. I am very happy with my care and he answers all my quetions even if I repeat them several times!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

He just gave a cursory look. Had little interest in my questions and said all was well. I was aging.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Dr Graham has been my doctor for 7 years and I have always had a good encounter. He has always answered all my questions and always took an interest in my medical problems. As to the previous writer, they are open 1/2 days on Fridays and the answering service picks up after hours, after the blurb tells you if an emergency to hang up and go to ER. As fas as my initial visit, he had already reviewed my records and asked pertinent questions. I didnt have to repeat everything.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

NOT caring or compassionate. I was charged $250.00 for 15 minutes "New Patient" Visit. I Brought my glucose Logs for his review. He told me to put them back in my pocket "not necessary". The following week I called w/ a problem controlling my Glucose levels (over 400) he had a staff member tell me to call my Insulin Pump manuf. I called back later because pump manufacturer said I needed my doctor to adjust insulin rate maybe -he had a staff member tell me to go to ER. No after hour service for patients - just a voice mail to go to ER. Closed on Friday.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

Dr. Paul A. Graham's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1980)

Metlife