Ratings for Dr. Joseph (Joe) Fairbloom

A very kind hearted soul whose expertise and concern for others is second to none. A high calibre professional who is a superb human being. Thank you for your advise, help and care. Stay Blessed forever.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Have no fear, Dr. Fairbloom is here!!!! Here are just a few words to describe this practice. Professional, kind, sincere, caring friendly, helpful, supportive, funny, down to earth, knowledgeable, accomadating, punctual, clean, engaging and even entertaining at times. If you are looking for the complete package, look no more!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr Joe is the best dentist i have ever had. He is friendly professional and kind. If your looking for a dentist in brampton look no further!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Every single staff member I encountered was smiling, warm and friendly. They were helpful and patient through any booking and very willing to answer questions especially some concerns about financial coverage. Dr. Fairbloom is laid back, approachable and efficient. Of all my experiences with any medical doctor, he is 100/100 (and I've had dozens)! Great care and understanding was taken with regards to my limited insurance. Cavities were filled quickly and painlessly. Wait times were next to none. I just can't rave enough about how great my experience is there. What an awesome find. Great reviews lead me to this amazing office.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Fairbloom treats my whole family. I have been going to him for the past 10 years. Very personable. Always on time and painless. Thanks Joseph for taking the best care of my family and I. I would recommend Dr. Fairbloom to anyone!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I went there for a huge pain in my tooth. When my gf and i walked through the door, the staff welcomed us with a smile and answered all our questions with a lot of patience Dr. Joe was so careful and so professional. He has treated my teeth so good that I even didn't feel any pain. He's a really great dentist that makes you laugh from time to time to avoid any pain on your teeth I'm already recommended him to all of my friends and I'm already gonna take all my family only to this dentist Thank you Dr. Joe you and all your staff :)

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I am one of those people who hates having their teeth cleaned - tooth and gum sensitivity, braces, receding gums, cavities, etc. Growing up, I've had my fair share of dental visits. After being referred to by a friend, I can honestly say my experiences at Dr. Fairbloom's Dental Office have been nothing short of great! The staff, hygienists, even the Dr. himself are very friendly, punctual, and I sensitive to my dental needs. Marcia and Sunny are great - super friendly and I love chatting with them (when I can). I love that you can book your own appointments online! Clean, upbeat, very friendly, always a positive experience! Can't wait for my next cleaning :)

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Excellent dentist, Dr. Joey made me feel at ease, especially since I'm a big chicken! I was greeted with smiles from the friendly staff, and was promptly brought in for my appointment . All in all a very pleasant experience and I have recommended Dr. Joey to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Dr Fairbloom is hands down the best dentist in Brampton! He is beyond knowledgable about dentistry. Very gentle. Explained every step and showed me my cavities in the mirror as well as on the X-rays also his office is modern and very clean. Thanks Dr. Joe for taking good care of my teeth!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Awesome experience. What a difference from my last office. Dr Joe explained everything to me before he started and actually showed me my cavities in my mouth.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr. Joseph (Joe) Fairbloom's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medical Mutual Of Ohio