Ratings for Dr. Charissa Patricelli

What an amazing soul! I'm so glad she delivered our child :)

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

if you end up with Charissa as your doctor you lucked out. She is the most amazing Doctor I have ever met

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I am truly greatful to have the support of Dr. Patrichelli and her staff at the RMH clinic. Shue is an understanding, down to earth and honest person who has exceeded any and all expectations.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Dr. Patricelli, Charissa is the best doctor I have ever had & no other doc. comes even close to as good as her. She has impacted my life in such a positive way, I thank her very much.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2012

Simply the best doctor I have ever had! She even made a house call after the birth of my second baby! Always cares about you and your family and takes the time to listen to you while you are in her presence. I have NEVER felt rushed and always felt cared for.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

Excellent Doctor, caring and knowledgeable. Ensures you understand the medical situation you have and assists in ensuring you are comfortable handling it.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

Hands down the best physician ever.My son has very complex health issues and she has repeatedly gone out of her way to find us information & alternative therapy that worked for him. I cannot express my deepest gratitude she is my families doctor.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

Best doctor ever! She was my maternity doctor and was incredible. She took me on as a patient when my doctor left her practice. She is so calm and helpful and always makes you feel more serene. I would have everyone I know going to her if she could accept new patients. She is such a great doctor, empathetic, sense of humour, doesn't talk down to you, there are not enough words to describe the awesomeness of this doctor!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

I've moved back to Toronto from Vancouver & have not yet found a doctor I trust .. She was amazing in helping me during the birth of my son that was definitely NOT AN EASY LABOUR. She cares more than any doctor I've ever met and has a genuine concern for my well-being

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

She is lovely. She is kind and always 'present' during our appointments.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009