Ratings for Dr. Nathan Wiseman

Absolutely amazing! Did my son’s circumcision. His nurse was incredible! They calmed our nerves, answered all of our questions, gave us a lot of information, and made for an overall great experience. We were very worried about the procedure and our son ended up sleeping through the whole thing. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2019

My son had a very serious surgery on Christmas Eve. Dr. Wiseman was amazing and made what could have been a very traumatic experience into a great one. He came in everyday to check on my son over the holidays which showed me he is not only good at his job but loves what he does. My son has had 2 surgeries by Dr. Wiseman and I have zero complaints. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a caring, knowledge surgeon

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

Fantastic dr. He’s been doing this for years. Very long time. At first I was sceptical because older doctors I find rush. He has great bed side manner, made me and my husband comfortable and told stories that made us laugh. I was so scared at first but my baby didn’t even cry or flinch. I would recommend him. It was fast and he expained the procedure

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

Recommended by our pediatrician for the best circumcision. I was scared but he was extremely calming and made the procedure easier. He talked us through the whole procedure, worked slowly and carefully and then took time to explain what to do after. Very patient dr and did not rush us at all.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Dr. Wiseman is excellent! He answered all my questions and made my child feel safe! He does the best circumcision in town! He is a very respectable, kind, knowledgeable physician and I highly recomend him!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Dr Wiseman is great and I highly recommend him. We brought our son in for his circumcision, Dr Wiseman did a great job at calming me about the procedure, was proffesional and so kind. My baby didn’t even cry during the procedure. He did a wonderful job of explaining after care to us.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

In my opinion he is a wonderful doctor , very friendly very kind we felt very comfortable taking our sons to him

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

He is a wonderful doctor. Well informed, kind and he knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr wiseman was so wonderful when I brought my son to him he was very knowledgeable talked my boyfriend and I through the whole process was very gentle with our son and very understanding and helpful when taking off the bandage. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Hello everyone. I cant almost describe how unhappy and disappointed I am with Dr Nathan Wiseman and his assistant nurse who sets up the appointment. Dr Nathan is very greedy and unconsidered to my situation. I made an appointment for my son to be circumcised by him, but due to some illness we had to call and cancel the appointment two weeks before the surgery. The fee was $210.00 and it was paid right away. So despite the two weeks cancellation notice and our emergency Dr Nathan is charging us $25.00 because he is not sure if he would find another patient who will fill the gap. The nurse that we talked to keep saying its not my policy and Dr Nathan is the one who makes the decisions. At the end we got the circumcision done by Dr Mostafa Ghoniem at the Bison clinic who is a fantastic, knowledgeable and very passionate. Dr Nathan and the nurses working there are terrible. I do not recommend him. He is there just to make money. Terrible place.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017