Ratings for Dr. Nathan Wiseman

He is a wonderful doctor. Well informed, kind and he knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Isn't the procedure supposed to be free? why you had to pay $210? Also, have anyone heard or performed the procedure with Dr. Jay in Buenafe Clinic and can share his knowledge and experience? thanks!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr wiseman was so wonderful when I brought my son to him he was very knowledgeable talked my boyfriend and I through the whole process was very gentle with our son and very understanding and helpful when taking off the bandage. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Hello everyone. I cant almost describe how unhappy and disappointed I am with Dr Nathan Wiseman and his assistant nurse who sets up the appointment. Dr Nathan is very greedy and unconsidered to my situation. I made an appointment for my son to be circumcised by him, but due to some illness we had to call and cancel the appointment two weeks before the surgery. The fee was $210.00 and it was paid right away. So despite the two weeks cancellation notice and our emergency Dr Nathan is charging us $25.00 because he is not sure if he would find another patient who will fill the gap. The nurse that we talked to keep saying its not my policy and Dr Nathan is the one who makes the decisions. At the end we got the circumcision done by Dr Mostafa Ghoniem at the Bison clinic who is a fantastic, knowledgeable and very passionate. Dr Nathan and the nurses working there are terrible. I do not recommend him. He is there just to make money. Terrible place.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Wiseman is a wonderful doctor! He's performed surgery twice on once son and once on another. He was informative and gentle. I appreciated the time he took with us instead of rushing us through each appointment. I'd highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

We had our son's procedure through Dr Wiseman earlier this year. He used anesthetic and surgical procedure as our son was not a new born baby. He had stitches on, which dissolved in time (a word of warning, explain this to the children beforehand otherwise, they think it is hair coming out of their pee pee) . I was surprised by the lack of swelling and ease with which my son went to the washroom. We made sure he stayed in bad for as long as possible and kept the area clean. Everything turned out fine, once it dried. No complications whatsoever. We are very happy with the work and professionalism shown.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Calm, soothing, relaxed... Great atmosphere Highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

He was phenomenal! Vey efficient and knowledgable. Definitely worth the trip.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Dr.Wiseman was great!! His nurse was great too. I had a lot of anxiety and worry for my babyson surgery but he made everything good. He was calm and gentle. He talked me through everything he was doing and explained the aftercare throughly as well. Highly recommend him for baby circumsision!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

great surgeon, he helped my kids and I trust him, a good doctor and human being

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015