Ratings for Dr. Brian C. Dawson

I think Dr Dawson is wonderful and so is his staff. I moved from out of state, and he took his time talking to me, and getting to know me. Him or his staff always call me back quickly. I really couldn't ask for a better doctor or staff.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

At the age of around 45 he would always say "Well, your getting old." I didn't feel that this was an accepible diagnosis for my symtoms. For 3 years I told him I was bleading from the rectom. When I asked him to check he said"OOOH do I have to." (he thought he was being funny) Eventually I went to another Dr. and found out I had colorectal cancer and it had been there for a few years. maybe the 3 years I said there was bleeding??! I didn't feel like he was a good doctor for me. ps: even after he was told of my cancer diagnosis he never contacted me or check on me as my primary doctor. I eventually found another docter.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

I consider Dr. Dawson my primary Dr. I trust him completely and I am very happy all aspects of his practice. I will and do recommend him to friends & family.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

HORRIBLE!!! Told me I had asthma when I had pnuemonia. Told me I had eczema when I had type 1 diabetes! No knowledge about himself, let alone his patients.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2008

I had mono and he told me that he would of sent me back to school months before. I was so sickand could barely keep my head up. Very disappointed!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

I have been to see Dr. Dawson multiple times. I have never had a problem with his office calling back. He is a very personable doctor who cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

Don't even bother contacting Dr. Dawson. He and his staff are completely lacking in professionalism and common courtesy. They don't even return phone calls. They don't update their provider information. Horrible service.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2007

Dr. Brian C. Dawson's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Brigham City, UT