Ratings for Dr. Imam Shamim

Great Doctor that knows a lot about the medicine, culture and tradition of people that are from other countries

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

she has no idea on what she's doing. she keeps you waiting for hours after your appointment time. I don't recommend her. :(

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

To the contrary of other opinons, I've found her Imam helpful. Always accessible, always responsive. Urgencies accomodated. Meds only given if you need them, and treats the whole patient (i.e. something else in your life going on? then perhaps a pill is not the answer). Quick and to the point, rather than "cold"... I prefer timeliness. This is an urban clinic/office. If you "self-diagnose" and shop docs to perscribe for what you think is wrong, perhaps you need to somewhere else. -My opinon.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

She is a very nice doctor. Spent a lot of time listening to my concerns. Was very helfull. I strongly recommend her practice

flag | Submitted July 27, 2006

I quit this physician. No side manners, cold hearted, and i took my 10 yr old daughter to her she was on meds that caused a yeast infection. The Dr. was going to put a prong in my kid. I was done after this.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2006

I do not recommend her, I stopped seeing her and went to someone else because she did not seem like she wanted to help. Something about her personality and manners.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2005