Dr. Maureen Bohnsak

1 review

Ratings for Dr. Maureen Bohnsak

My first appointment with Dr. Maureen Bohnsak I was called an hour before and told she "called in sick". They re-scheduled me for a few days later. AFTER I showed up AND waited, I was taken back and told she had an "emergency" and wouldn't be there. (I left a vacation early to make this appointment). I was rescheduled for a THIRD attempt. As I was walking in within 10 minutes of the time, I was informed she had "another emergency" and again would not show up. I was told they would call me when they were "sure she would be there". TWO WEEKS have passed and they have NOT called. I can not imagine worse customer service. I have never met Dr. Maureen Bohnsak, but I can assure you keeping her appointments and meeting new patients is not a priority of hers. Even canceling with a respectful amount of time is not important to her. What an awful experience. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND DR. BOHNSAK TO BE ANYONE'S DOCTOR. WHAT AN AWFUL, UNPROFESSIONAL, POORLY HANDLED DOCTOR EXPERIENCE!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Dr. Maureen Bohnsak's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1980)

Ameritas