Ratings for Dr. Janice E. Ragland

Janice should not even be allowed to practice medicine. She sued her own father just to put him away in a nursing home. Milked his estate by using a revoked power of attorney, breached her fiduciary duties and when she filed for Guardianship, a Virginia Beach, VA judge took her off as his Conservator and dismissed GUARDIAN case with prejudice. She hasn't seen her father in years, only out for money. Terrible person!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Dr. Ragland was great... I was really nervous about going for a physical as I had not been in a long time and I get afraid of being "yelled at". She was very nice, very direct, and ran thorough labs. I also appreciate the online patient portal so you have access to your information and online scheduling. I definitely recommend this practice, and Dr. Ragland in particular.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

Dr. Ragland spends time with here patients. She cares and it shows.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Dr. Ragland is a good doctor. Very professional and knowledgeable. She always took the time to answer any questions I had. Regarding some of the other comments on here, yes, her manner may be a bit brusque and no-nonsense, but she's your DOCTOR, not your mommy, people. So what, she might not hold your hand and cry with you, but she gets the job done, she's smart, and she listens thoroughly. All hallmarks of a good doctor. Go to a pediatrician if you want to be babied. Sheesh.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

Very helpful and takes the time to get the diagnose correct the first time. I have been going to Dr. Ragland for a few years and she has been wonderful. I have never had to go back for a follow up visit on most of my common ailments (cold, flu, poison ivy, etc.) since she got it right the first time. Excellent Doctor who I recommend to my own family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

Dr. Ragland is a wonderful doctor. She takes the time to listen, and provides excellent diagnosis. I've been going to her for years, and recommend her to others, who've had great experiences as well.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

She is the worst doctor I have ever come across and not only her but Lisa her nurse is rude. They don't care about the patients. Janice Ragland does not even take the time to listen to her patients. She just prescribes meds and then send them on there way, it's like she wants to see as many patients as she can to make more money. I don't recommend her. Save yourself the aggrevation as you would probably come out sicker after you see her.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

I would NOT recommend this doctor to ANY one. She is rude and gave meds that interacted with meds I was on. Her nurse Lisa is worse than her. We are done with her. Save yourself the aggravation and pick another doc….

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Dr. Ragland has been my primary care doc for years. She spends as much time with me as I need during visits, and fully explores options, causes, treatments, etc. with me. She is exceptional in terms of diagnosis, and presents treatment options that have been 100% effective. Dr. Ragland is communicative, to-the-point and interested. I would (and have) recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Very moody. The first time I saw her she was great- the second time she was soo rude. I won't see her again.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Dr. Janice E. Ragland's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Tufts Health Plans