Ratings for Dr. Diana P. Wood

Can't say enough good things about Dr. Wood and her entire practice/staff. Knowledgeable, skilled, compassionate, and more. I am 58 years old and have been "dentist averse" for much of that time. I found a wonderful dentist may years ago, but he retired. For 15 years after his reitrement, I tried unsuccessfully to find a dentist I was as comfortable with. Thankfully, due to this RateMD site, I finally found Dr. Wood! Along with her partner, Dr. Spooner, I hope to have made my last search for a dentist.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Best dentist ever! She is always so kind, caring and gentle. Sensitive to the patient's needs. Wonderful staff, beautiful office and soothing atmosphere. I would never ever consider going to another dentist. Not only has not she been my dentist for many years, but also for my family.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Wood for several years and have had extensive dental work done by her. She is always very thoughtful and kind and her work has been excellent. I'm glad that I found her.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Excellent beyond belief. I have been a patient since 1985 and would not consider going anywhere else. Personable, knowledgeable, caring and devoted to her profession. Keeps us to date by inservices and attending meetings(in state and out of state). Fantastic office staff-sweet, kind and understanding. I have never in 22 years had a bad experience with this office staff. She and her staff go out of the way to make sure you are very well taken care of. Great team!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Wood is super knowledgeable and up to date on technique. She is personable and has been for more than 20 years.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2007

Dr. Wood and her staff are excellent! I have been going to see her since I had teeth. She genuinely cares about her patients, and she is super sweet. Her hygeinist staff are very personable, and I am always satisfied.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2007