Dr. David Beigler

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Beigler

Thank you Dr. Beigler for taking the time to meet with me. I have a had a very frustrating medical case this year. I saw Dr. Beigler for another opinion. He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful with my situation. I wish I would have gone to him for my first surgery.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr. Beigler is the best! He is personable and caring ,has excellent clinical and diagnostic skills too. He is very approachable with problems and sincer e and truthful. He is straight and forward with options and solutions but not pushy. I had a anterior hip replacement, and was walking without a cane in 3 weeks postop,minimal pain on exertion. Everything was explained in detail and all questions answered. I'm so relieved and happy with my recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Beigler . THANK YOU AGAIN DR.BEIGLER!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Very good experience with Dr. Beigler. I had hip pain and he administered a cortisone injection in my hip which has given me relief.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I fell and broke my hip it was Memorial weekend I was in the emergency room and they ca!led Dr Beigler to do surgery My recovery has been great . I was so lucky to get Dr Beigler and on a holiday weekend.He gets AAA+++

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr. Beigler did an anterior left hip replacement for me on July 12th; I was "released/discharged" from home care ten days later and allowed to drive. I can not imagine choosing a posterior hip replacement if Dr. Beigler will perform/approve you for an anterior hip replacement. I chose Dr. Beigler after he successfully replaced my mother's hip and both of my sister's hips. I can not imagine choosing anyone else for an anterior hip replacement.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Thank you so much for giving me the ability and courage that I can walk again very soon. Not yet lol but I'm hoping I'm getting there to that road of recovery. You've been excellent with the surgery and your staff have been very helpful and nice to me. Thanks for your great job I had put my faith and trust in you before the surgery and I know you did a great job with my ankle.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Planning for a surgical procedure is never easy. Dr. Beigler took additional time to explain everything. He and his staff were very professional. I also appreciated the fact that I did not have an extended wait time for the appointment.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Thank you very much for giving me back my ability to walk! ...... couldn't do it without you! I was given the time of day to get a proper explanation of how the surgery will occur and how the recovery will go. I was able to get all my ducks in a row and properly recover and not take for granted the time and energy spent to fix my broken ankle. I couldn't thank you enough!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

I originally learned of Dr. Beigler when he joined the staff at Evanston Hospital where I worked. An article was written in the hospital news magazine explaining that he would be performing anterior hip replacement surgery, a new procedure at the hospital.I had begun to experience discomfort in my hip and when I described the pain to my primary care physician I was told I would need hip replacement surgery in the future. I had an appointment with another orthopod besides Dr. Beigler but was convinced that anterior replacement was the best. Dr.Beigler answered all my questions about risks, the type of implant, his success rate and experience. That was four years ago. This was my first follow-up visit ( after last 3 month post op visit). He was, as always, very congenial, letting me see my x-rays giving me excellent description and explanations. I highly recommend him. The IBJ office in Glenview where I now see him is very pleasant. My appointment was 9:15AM and I arrived at 9AM and was asked if I was aware I arrived early. I was told my appointment was for 9:45AM. I said I had my own magazine to read so I would wait. I was given 5 papers pertaining to the reason for my visit and my medical history to fill out while I waited. I was taken back to an exam room about 7 minutes later and from that point things moved quickly, to x-ray, back to room and within 2 minutes Dr.Beigler came in . I left IBJ by 9:45!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I left my appointment confident of Dr. Beigler's diagnosis and advice, and grateful for his straightforward and practical, but empathetic, manner. My experience with everyone at the office was very positive.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. David Beigler's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Beigler completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Illinois, Chicago. He graduated with High University Honors and Departmental Distinction. He attended medical school at Loyola University, Stritch School of Medicine where he received his medical degree in 1977. He completed both his internship and residency at Loyola University Hospitals, specializing in Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Beigler completed his first fellowship at Harvard University, Brigham and Women's Hospital, in Boston, Massachusetts. His second fellowship was at the University of Toronto/ The Swiss A-O Trauma Fellowship Wellesley Hospital, in Toronto, Ontario Canada. He is board certified with the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and the National Board of Medical Examiners. Dr Beigler is on staff at Illinois Bone & Joint Institute at both their Glenview and Wilmette locations. He is also on staff with NorthShore University Health System, and is Division Head of Orthopedic Trauma at Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park, and Skokie Hospitals. Dr. Beigler has a number of Professional Society Memberships, including but not limited to, the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery, the Arthroscopy Association of North America, the Illinois Orthopaedic Society, and the Hip and Knee Society.

• English

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

• Knee replacement