Ratings for Dr. Steven R. Mershon

These negative reviews must reflect experiences with someone else. My relationship with Dr. Mershon is excellent. I have been his patient for many years and rate his performance with me as excellent.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I never saw Dr Mershon. My son was referred to him by his doctor. My husband called for an appointment, never called him back. Next day, my son called, no call back. By the 4th day, I called and receptionist says "well, maybe Dr Mershon isnt taking new patients" Seriously? So that excuses him from not calling us back or the very least, the office staff. We found another doctor elsewhere.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Never returns calls. Frustrating as hell. He seems disinterested on a good day.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

I had seen Dr. Mershon for 16 years. He would not refill a prescription without an office visit, and his staff would not let me schedule a visit because I owed him a little over $300. I asked if he could give me a one month refill while I made arrangements to pay, and the woman on the phone said "absolutely not." I had to ask my internist to prescribe it for me, and luckily he did. I was very shocked by the treatment I received after being a patient for 16 years.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Dr. Steven R. Mershon's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Glenview, IL