Ratings for Dr. Luckose M. Luke

Dr luke gave me medicine for bipolar. The medicine did not react well in my system, it caused sever headaches and anxiety so high I couldn't stand sometimes. When I let him know what was happening he accused me of wanting anxiety pills, I told him he already prescribes me anxiety medication I reminded him that he diagnosed me with sever anxiety look in my file. He didn't even look I'm the file and I guess he forgot the medications he gives me. I asked him could we find a bipolar medication that works with my body chemistry he said NO and accused me of being paranoid. There was a student in the room that I pleaded with to help explain what I'm saying. THAT THE MEDICINE IS DOING MORE HARM THAN GOOD AND ALL IM ASKING IS FOR US TO FIND A MEDICATION THAT WORKS WITH MY BODY CHEMISTRY. She said nothing. Then he dropped me as a patient then and there so I said ok I still need my other medication he said he's not giving me anything then he began to write in my record that I acted out and that I was paranoid and when I said why are u writing that. All I want is for us to work together he then closed my record book and threatens to call security.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr. Luckose M. Luke's Credentials

• Patliputra Med Coll, Ranchi Univ, Dhanbad, Bihar, India (Grad. 1982)

Oxford