Ratings for Dr. Richard R. Viscarello

Dr. Viscarello delivered both of my babies and did an amazing job! He is the most knowledgeable, kind, thorough doctor and I feel so lucky to have had such a great experience with both deliveries. The office staff is also outstanding, friendly, detailed and they all take their time and detail in each appt and are so friendly and warm. I am so grateful to all of them, they are now like family to me. It was the best experience hands down with any doctor that I have ever been to. I highly recommend them, he has so much compassion and experience.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

Without prayer, Dr. V and his staff, I don't know if I would have had such a successful pregnancy. I experienced 3 pregnancy losses and when so found out I was pregnant again, I was nothing shy of mortified! The team helped me get through every step. Cassandra and Shirley, you both are my angels, the ultrasound techs, thanks for going the extra mile. Dr. V and the resident that did my c-section where amazing, so much so, we are thinking about having one more in the future. Maternal Fetal Medicine will ALWAYS come highly recommended by me and my family!! J. Wesley

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

The best of the best! I was not a high risk patient and switched to Dr.Viscarello after a less than ideal experience elsewhere. They are caring, knowledgeable and a stellar team -- I cannot recommend highly enough. The command that Dr. Viscarello had of the delivery room was incredible and I felt so confident in the care that I received from start to finish.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

After recently delivering twins, I can say that all of the staff made me pregnancy not only bearable but provided me with the comfort and calm that I needed to get through. They truly take the time to build a relationship with you and be a part of such a beautiful and challenging experience. Dr. V took his time with every meeting and you can feel the positive energy he has built with his staff. In delivery, he was such a comfort during a stressful time and I am so grateful, as are my babies!! Thank you to everyone at Dr' Viscarello's office.....I may have a third just to see you all :)

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

It is interesting to have delivered our precious little thing under supervision of Dr.Rich. While rating Dr.Rich I find it extremely interesting to know that a person who has 100% grep on what he does, who happens to be really busy finds time to honor the appointments without any delay. We have never come across a workaholic, punctual, totally caring, thoroughly knowledgable person like Dr.Rich. We wish him good luck with his service. THANKS A LOT Dr.Rich. We have given step by step experience with maternal fetal care and Dr.Rich in their facebook page. That will be really helpful

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

I have given birth to three babies under the care of Dr. Viscarello and his amazing staff. I wouldn't even think of going to another doctor. He is gentle, compassionate and the top in his field. His bedside manner and overall demeanor are so calming an comforting that the birthing experience was actually enjoyable. He has always not only heard my concerns but counseled and followed through on every one of them to make my experience safe and exactly how I would want it. He is respectful and a pleasure. I would and have recommended him to any and all of my loved ones.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

I received exceptional care from Dr. Viscarello and his wonderful team over the course of my three pregnancies. I could not have asked to be in more capable hands. Dr. Viscarello has tremendous knowledge, skill, compassion and bedside manner. His talented staff exudes professionalism. I felt like a member of the family each time I would visit. I highly recommend Dr. Viscarello.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. V was my doctor for my 2 pregnancies. Being a high risk patient, Dr.V and his staff took wonderful care of me and went above and beyond to make sure my babies and I were always healthy and on the right track! The best OBGYN ever!! I can't thank him enough for all he has done for me :)

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Dr. Viscarello and his staff are outstanding! He was my ob/gyn for all 3 of my pregnancies and delivery of my 3 sons . For my first son, I went into labor six weeks before my due date and he took excellent care of me and my son through the delivery and recovery. All three of my pregnancies and deliveries went smoothly because he and his staff carefully monitored my pregnancy every week. Dr. Viscarello is the most knowledgeable, caring doctor.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr. Viscarello and his staff are very friendly and on top of their games. We are very pleased with him and the level of care that he provides.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015