Ratings for Dr. Judith E. Kniffin

Dr. Kniffin retired several years ago. Please update your information.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Visits with Dr. Kniffin were hit-or-miss. She seemed to genuinely care about my mental health and would always answer my questions about medications. On the other hand, she is somewhat judgmental and overbearing. I'm in my mid 20's and she treated me more like her child than an adult. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

THIS WOMAN PICKED THE WRONG PROFESSION. I felt no care or compassion from Dr. Judith Kniffin. Instead, the only emotions i could detect from her were arrogance and contempt. Once, when i used the term "antisocial" in the context that most of society uses it, she interrupted me mid-sentence to correct me and inform me of the psychiatric definition of the term. Well. I'm sorry, Dr. Kniffin, if I didn't go to Psychiatry School and learn the "real" definition, like you did. Don't waste your time and your money on this horrible human being, who due to lack of a caring God, somehow wound up with a degree to counsel people with possibly fragile emotional states. The last thing someone looking to see a psychiatrist should do is make an appointment to see this person, because it will accomplish nothing but to make his/her condition worse.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2011

Judith Kniffin is a very rude doctor who does not have her patient's best interest at heart. I truly regret going to see her. I left feeling horrible and did not recieve the help I needed.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Dr. Kniffin does not listen or empathize with patient needs, concerns, or suggestions. Her primary concern was that the appointment be kept at 15 minutes regardless of the severity of my needs. This is not an adequate amount of time for a patient that needs to have medication and dosages changed. Meeting with this Doctor was not only not helpful but I felt degraded and worse off after meeting with her. Look somewhere else.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2011

Dr. Judith E. Kniffin's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)