Ratings for Dr. Michelle Urban

Dr. Urban is amazing! My 3 month old had limited movement in her neck, her head had become flat on one side (from favouring the one side) and her facial features were beginning to adjust to a tilted head position. We had to wait 3 months to see a pediatrician and we needed a professional to intervene before then. Dr. Urban was happy to take us on. She is knowledgeable, caring and exceptional at what she does. In 3 short months my daughter's condition improved so drastically that when we finally were able to see the pediatrician there were very little signs that she had had a problem at all. I am so grateful for Dr. Urban's treatments. Thank you Dr. Urban!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I have been to chiropractors before but Dr. Urban is by far the BEST! I have sciatica and with her care, the pain has been reduced significantly. Her knowledge and treatments are excellent. Her assistant Lee is very good and makes you fell right at home.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I'm a retired chiropractor. Dr. Michelle is my go to chiropractor when I need a treatment. She is brilliant, kind, empathetic and very talented. She provides exceptional care. Her staff menber Lee is very welcoming, accommodating and knowledgeable. Lee makes you feel like family! Thank you Dr. Michelle and Lee for all you do!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

The greatest chiropractor ever! She kind, open minded, has a great sense of humour and brings warmth in the room.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

I am a Registered Massage Therapist and have been treated by Dr.Michelle for over a year now. She has helped me recover from a low back injury and helps me maintain a pain free state ongoing. She is very knowledgeable, effective yet gentle and caring. She is open minded and likes to continue to learn new ways she can help her patients. If you have never had chiropractic before she would be an excellent doctor to see as your first because she will explain in terms you can understand how she can help you and what is required to do that. She will make sure you are comfortable with your treatment plan before you begin. The world needs more people like Dr.Michelle.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Urban for approximately three years now. I am a senior long distance runner and initially went to her in the hopes of loosening me up so I could achieve the results I was looking for in my training to get me to marathon day. I had tight hamstrings and hips and held a lot of stress in my neck. As a side I also had benign essential tremors (my head would shake uncontrollably periodically, especially when I was tired). I always felt that Dr. Michelle was excited to see me and hear of my progress. After about six months of treatment, my family and friends commented that they hadn't noticed my shaky head anymore. This was all thanks to Dr. Michelle. Over the years she would adjust me and give me different stretches to work on and I was able to train for and run four marathons comfortably due to regular treatments/adjustments. I am running less mileage these days but continue to see Dr. Michelle regularly to keep my body, and mind healthy. She is passionate about her practice, knowledgeable, warm and loving, with a great sense of humour. I would highly recommend Dr. Urban!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I am compelled to tell everyone what a wonderful chiropractor Dr. Urban is. She is highly recommended, and like the comment below, everybody needs a Dr. Urban :) Her passion for what she does is obvious to anyone who has the chance to meet her. You sense her genuine interest. Her gentle techniques have helped me in many ways, including my balance, low back, hearing, and an old hamstring injury. I continue to see her regularly, to maintain my health. I've had the chance to see her, in the clinic, welcome children and adults of all ages, making them feel comfortable right away. She is thorough, knowledgeable, warm, fun, and engaging, and she gives you the time to tell your story, each and every visit. So yes, every BODY needs a Dr. Urban :)

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr. Michelle Urban is a fantastic chiropractor! I came to her with my 3 month old son who had severe neck stiffness and was starting to develop a flat head. After a short 2 months my son has fully recovered. He is so much for comfortable and happy. I've went other routes with my first son and I would highly recommend Dr. Urban above anybody else! She is truly amazing.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Urban has helped me through siatic pain, chronic neck pain and recovery from a sprained ankle. I am currently a regular patient recieving maintenance, ensuring my overall health. I strongly recommend her for chiropractic needs.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I went to school with Dr. Urban and am now a practicing colleague of hers for over 18 years. I know from patients that I have referred to her that she is very thorough, professional, and great at what she does. She is dedicated and very enthusiastic with her patients. Dr. Urban is one of the kindest people I know and her patients feel the compassion when they see her. She treats pregnant women and children and is a mom of two herself. I stongly recommend her for your chiropractic and wellness care.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014