You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Munish Khosla

Switched to Dr Khosla and began feeling better. He made an effort to diagnose on odd complication from high glucose levels. He listen to me and applied his knowledge to what was happening to me. I would recommend this man any day.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Khosla. I had been treated by him for several years for thyroid and pituitary pathology, which has a unique presentation and is not readily diagnosable in bloodwork. During/following my recent pregnancy, he monitored my levels carefully, consulted with my high risk Internist, increased my appointments to ensure that any needed changes in meds were caught and returned calls when I couldn't attend the office in person. On the day our child was born, we had a concern about one of my medications, left him a voicemail after hours, and he returned the call within 2 hours (late on a Friday night mid-summer). If there is any suggestion for improvement, it would be around challenges in communicating live messages to/from him, but that appears to be owing to new front end staff who are trying their best in a busy clinic.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

A breath of fresh air. Finally a doctor that isn't condescending to overweight people and genuinley wants to help you get better and be healthy. Kudos to you Dr. Khosla for finally changing the game !

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Khosla looked after me for Grave's disease throughout my pregnancy and now postpardum. It took a long time to get pregnant and I was very anxious about my thyroid impacting the pregnancy. He has been excellent and I knew I could relax early on knowing that he was watching and monitoring closely, and seemed to genuinely care that things went well. Now that I am postpardum is now helping me sort out long time thyroid symptoms and get on the right concoction of medications. Very grateful for his help - excellent doctor - highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. K. is one of the better physicians I've known. - really listens, compassionate, works with you to find a solution to your concerns. It is unfortunate that a few people haven't had as good an experience as I. Perhaps they didn't communicate well.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

I agree totally with the majority of the reviews. So helpful and smart. The 2 negative reviews seem way off from my thyroid experience and how dr khosla handled it. Totally professional and compassionate

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

He's great if your issue shows up in blood tests. He doesn't even want to hear the symptoms. Many issues including thyroid issues don't show up in blood work. I am finally being helped by a doctor who understands this.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

I LOVE Dr. Khosla so far! He has done wonders in answering my questions and encouraging my research. He seems willing to send me for any tests I ask for and his knowledge is in alignment with the current research I have been doing online about Hypothyroidism (+ I have Grave's Disease). He seems concerned when I do ask for tests and then agrees when I explain - I feel that he is just trying to understand what symptoms I am having to treat off of those, not my levels. He immediately changed my synthroid prescription and added Cytomel which made me feel better almost immediately, and is willing to venture down the natural thyroid option road at a later time if I wish - after we see how I'm doing on the cytomel after 12 weeks. I am so hopeful that we are on the right path. I love his staff, they are compassionate and thorough and go out of their way to get me information fast. I would highly recommend Dr. Khosla and C-Endo clinic in YYC!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

Dr. Munish Khosla's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Switched to Dr Khosla and began feeling better. He made an effort to diagnose on odd complication from high glucose levels. He listen to me and applied his k..."

December 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Khosla. I had been treated by him for several years for thyroid and pituitary pathology, which has a unique presentation and is no..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely awesome doctor. He explained everything in detail and is great at answering any questions. "

October 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Khosla is a great doctor. He worked with me to find the right dosage of medications for my condition, and I have gotten much better in his care."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A breath of fresh air. Finally a doctor that isn't condescending to overweight people and genuinley wants to help you get better and be healthy. Kudos to you ..."

July 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Khosla looked after me for Grave's disease throughout my pregnancy and now postpardum. It took a long time to get pregnant and I was very anxious about my ..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. K. is one of the better physicians I've known. - really listens, compassionate, works with you to find a solution to your concerns. It is unfortunate that ..."

November 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I agree totally with the majority of the reviews. So helpful and smart. The 2 negative reviews seem way off from my thyroid experience and how dr khosla handled..."

September 7, 2014