Dr. Munish Khosla

5 1 4.7

You may also like

Rate Dr. Munish Khosla

Dr. Munish Khosla's Ratings

A breath of fresh air. Finally a doctor that isn't condescending to overweight people and genuinley wants to help you get better and be healthy. Kudos to you Dr. Khosla for finally changing the game !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2865874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Khosla looked after me for Grave's disease throughout my pregnancy and now postpardum. It took a long time to get pregnant and I was very anxious about my thyroid impacting the pregnancy. He has been excellent and I knew I could relax early on knowing that he was watching and monitoring closely, and seemed to genuinely care that things went well. Now that I am postpardum is now helping me sort out long time thyroid symptoms and get on the right concoction of medications. Very grateful for his help - excellent doctor - highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2860239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. K. is one of the better physicians I've known. - really listens, compassionate, works with you to find a solution to your concerns. It is unfortunate that a few people haven't had as good an experience as I. Perhaps they didn't communicate well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

I agree totally with the majority of the reviews. So helpful and smart. The 2 negative reviews seem way off from my thyroid experience and how dr khosla handled it. Totally professional and compassionate

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

He's great if your issue shows up in blood tests. He doesn't even want to hear the symptoms. Many issues including thyroid issues don't show up in blood work. I am finally being helped by a doctor who understands this.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2500206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

I LOVE Dr. Khosla so far! He has done wonders in answering my questions and encouraging my research. He seems willing to send me for any tests I ask for and his knowledge is in alignment with the current research I have been doing online about Hypothyroidism (+ I have Grave's Disease). He seems concerned when I do ask for tests and then agrees when I explain - I feel that he is just trying to understand what symptoms I am having to treat off of those, not my levels. He immediately changed my synthroid prescription and added Cytomel which made me feel better almost immediately, and is willing to venture down the natural thyroid option road at a later time if I wish - after we see how I'm doing on the cytomel after 12 weeks. I am so hopeful that we are on the right path. I love his staff, they are compassionate and thorough and go out of their way to get me information fast. I would highly recommend Dr. Khosla and C-Endo clinic in YYC!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

Did not appear to care at all, actually yawned at me a few times... when going through my medical history/symptoms he stopped me and asked 'well what do you want me to do about it'... I felt I was wasting his time...he did not send the referral he indicated he would, etc.... very disappointing after so many good reviews. He told me there was nothing wrong with me and it was just that I was a femal in 'that age group' ...and the large goiter in my neck was nothing despite TSH level that had tripped to 3x normal...I went away and another Dr prescribed thyroid meds and my hair grew back, etc, hallmark thyroid symptoms started to go away.....I went back to see him and he said "why are you hear again" and that my improvement was just because anyone would feel better on thyroid meds...thank goodness I did not stop looking for answers with his lack of interest. I am now healthy and back to being active and enjoying life, no thanks to his care what so ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

The BEST Doctor I have ever had. He has followed me for my TP1 Diabetes and two pregnancies. Very knowledgeable, caring, respectful and overall, a fantastic doctor. I have had many doctors over the years, and he is the best one. I am thankful that I am followed by him for my diabetes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1110888].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

Best professional I've ever dealt with in medical field or otherwise! Caring, thorough, knolwdgebale. I was very lucky to be under Dr. Khosla's care during my pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1110887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

Dr. Khosla has been my endocrinologist since 2006. No one could asked for a better, more dedicated doctor. He is always calm, polite, attentive, considerate and knowledgeable. He's even taken care of some of my issues while on holiday with his family...! He's personally called me at home when I've had major issues. He's come to0 see me in the hospital, even though he was not considered to be part of my "medical team" at those particular hospitals. If all doctors even lived up to be half the doctor that Dr. Khosla is, we'd have some excellent medical care available. Keep up the good work Dr. K. I owe you my life, and my quality of life as well. Thank you for everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1110886].votes_count ]]