Ratings for Dr. Halin Christina Lee

Dr. Lee just saved my life. I went overseas for a donor egg IVF procedure because we could not afford US prices. I was pregnant with twins when suddenly I had horrible symptoms. I had an ectopic pregnancy which is life threatening. I had a ruptured Fallopian tube which caused internal bleeding. Dr. Lee got me in the OR fast. She took care of the situation but I still am pregnant with one if the babies. I am so grateful that she helped me even though my procedure was elsewhere. She must be cloned.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Lee was good, and her staff was awesome! Jen, the lead nurse, is the best. Incredible at blood draws! Dr. Lee is very direct and very honest. That's not everyone's style, but it worked for me. She always takes the time to answer questions and give you additional information about your situation. Very responsive to phone calls. Very thorough in her work.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Dr. Lee is extremely intelligent and totally dedicated to her work (therefore you, her patient). She's very honest, sometimes brutally so -she won't sugarcoat anything but then again she wont squeeze out your last dollar with unnecessary procedures. I found her to be caring and kind although a bit awkward on expressing feelings. And you know what? We were totally fine with that cause in the end she gave us our daughter in just 4 months after trying for about 10 years with out her. The woman is a brilliant fertility expert who lives and breathes for her work. What more to ask for?

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

Dr. Lee and Staff are a top rate Fertility Clinic. She is warm and honest. Our first IUI resulted in our beautiful twin daughters, we attempted two more IUIs after that and did not work. Dr. Lee called me and talked me through my heart ache - telling me to focus on my girls and other things going on in my life at that time. She was not all about coming back and doing it again. She values life and understands how hard fertility treatment can be. I HAVE NOTHING BUT HIGH PRAISE FOR THIS OFFICE AND DR LEE!!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

I went to Dr. Lee for routine pap smear. I thought she would be good gyn physician for me since I had PCOS (polycystic ovaries). She was very rude to me yelling at me for having psoriasis. I have a dermatologist who is pretty good and treats me in safest way possible with topicals. Then she yelled at me because i was 34 and didn't have children yet. My husband at the time were getting a divorce and I really didn't need to hear that!! How unprofessional. NOt sure what her beef was with me but these types of people think they are freaking gOD. Im so sick of it! I'm an educated, well rounded kind person and I can tell something is off with this lady. She needs to be reported to a medical board. What a ****!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr Lee's office if very unorganized. I have paid more than my share over my deductible and I am still being billed and threatened to go to collections if I do not pay. I have explained that I have my insurance company looking into it and they still want all the money, that I do not owe!! Keep all your receipts and bills beacause you will need them when they try to come after you for more money. I have found another Specialist that makes you feel special and will help you in any way they can and is not just worried about money. Do yourself a favor and research other Specialists before you get ripped off by this one. Very insensitive staff!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Dr. Lee has been my OB-GYN for many years and I am completely satisfied with her services. She is intelligent, knowledgeable, personable, genuinely caring and has a great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Staff or punctuality rating seems trivial. What matter most to us is a physician's competency and honesty. Dr. Lee is not only intelligent and approachable, she is honest and always put the interest of her patients first, even if it means she makes less money or loses a chance to inflate the clinic's IVF success rate(which so many clinics do). We went to Dr. Schilling who told us between my PCO and my husband's poor sperm morphology, IVF was our only choice. Went to Dr. Rose who recommended the same. We did IVF with him and I ended in ICU for over a week with severe hyper stimulation. After two failed frozen transfers, we gave up and ready to adopt. Then a neighbor told us about Dr. Lee. We were hesitant but now glad we went to see her. Two repeat semen analysis later, we found out there is no sperm problem. Did two cycles ovulation induction and now proud parents of our beautiful daughter. No unnecessary IVF, no severe hyper stimulation and no money down the drain. Need we say more?

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

She was okay....we heard how great she was in listening, but we didn't get that impression. It wasn't great, but not poor. We decided to go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

Dr. Lee is as much of a doctor as she is a scientist. Which is great! She knows probabilities of success like the back of her hand. Dr. Lee was the second infertility doctor we went to and think she is the best in the Lehigh Valley. My wife is pregnant with twins and we are so excited to be parents. The only complaint is that there is no wi-fi in the office. The office is very dated but I am not paying for aesthetics.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Dr. Halin Christina Lee's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bethlehem, PA