Ratings for Dr. Halin Christina Lee

Dr. Lee is smart and intelligent. She's very straight forward to the point but I don't care as long as I end up pregnant. Her staff however is horrible. You always get a machine when you call. It can take several days to call back and when they do they are rude and seem annoyed that they have to answer a question. It's the same for her nurse. I'm not sure why Dr. Lee wants a staff like this. My husband and I love her but are torn with should we go somewhere else because of them.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

I cannot say enough positive things about Dr Lee. She has been amazing since we first met with her in August. We originally had another consult in Allentown at a place that my OB recommended. It was a place where i felt like a number and I felt like I was at a baby factory. After that appointment I decided to go for a second consult with Dr. Lee. After our forst meeting with her we felt at ease with our situation. We knew it would be an uphill battle but she made us feel important and you could tell she was very interested about our case and wanted to help us. After the first meeting we decided to go with Dr. Lee as our infertility Dr. Over the past few months she has been very thorough and detail oriented towards our case. Often she is a little behind in her appointments and tends to run late but that is only because she is giving each patient the time they need to ask the questions that they have and also examines every possible angle. She has met me at her office on weekends to do ultrasounds to make sure the progress is on track with my treatment. Dr. Lee has even met me one Saturday evening at 7:30 pm because I did not have a medication she wanted me to take that couldn't be picked up at a local pharmacy. I mean- what Dr do you know who works weekends when needed and will meet you at the office on a Saturday evening? She really is amazing and I am so happy we decided to work with her. I know I am in good hands with her and I am not just another number on her appt list.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. Lee just saved my life. I went overseas for a donor egg IVF procedure because we could not afford US prices. I was pregnant with twins when suddenly I had horrible symptoms. I had an ectopic pregnancy which is life threatening. I had a ruptured Fallopian tube which caused internal bleeding. Dr. Lee got me in the OR fast. She took care of the situation but I still am pregnant with one if the babies. I am so grateful that she helped me even though my procedure was elsewhere. She must be cloned.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Lee was good, and her staff was awesome! Jen, the lead nurse, is the best. Incredible at blood draws! Dr. Lee is very direct and very honest. That's not everyone's style, but it worked for me. She always takes the time to answer questions and give you additional information about your situation. Very responsive to phone calls. Very thorough in her work.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Dr. Lee is extremely intelligent and totally dedicated to her work (therefore you, her patient). She's very honest, sometimes brutally so -she won't sugarcoat anything but then again she wont squeeze out your last dollar with unnecessary procedures. I found her to be caring and kind although a bit awkward on expressing feelings. And you know what? We were totally fine with that cause in the end she gave us our daughter in just 4 months after trying for about 10 years with out her. The woman is a brilliant fertility expert who lives and breathes for her work. What more to ask for?

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

Dr. Lee and Staff are a top rate Fertility Clinic. She is warm and honest. Our first IUI resulted in our beautiful twin daughters, we attempted two more IUIs after that and did not work. Dr. Lee called me and talked me through my heart ache - telling me to focus on my girls and other things going on in my life at that time. She was not all about coming back and doing it again. She values life and understands how hard fertility treatment can be. I HAVE NOTHING BUT HIGH PRAISE FOR THIS OFFICE AND DR LEE!!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

I went to Dr. Lee for routine pap smear. I thought she would be good gyn physician for me since I had PCOS (polycystic ovaries). She was very rude to me yelling at me for having psoriasis. I have a dermatologist who is pretty good and treats me in safest way possible with topicals. Then she yelled at me because i was 34 and didn't have children yet. My husband at the time were getting a divorce and I really didn't need to hear that!! How unprofessional. NOt sure what her beef was with me but these types of people think they are freaking gOD. Im so sick of it! I'm an educated, well rounded kind person and I can tell something is off with this lady. She needs to be reported to a medical board. What a ****!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr Lee's office if very unorganized. I have paid more than my share over my deductible and I am still being billed and threatened to go to collections if I do not pay. I have explained that I have my insurance company looking into it and they still want all the money, that I do not owe!! Keep all your receipts and bills beacause you will need them when they try to come after you for more money. I have found another Specialist that makes you feel special and will help you in any way they can and is not just worried about money. Do yourself a favor and research other Specialists before you get ripped off by this one. Very insensitive staff!!

Submitted October 2, 2013

Dr. Lee has been my OB-GYN for many years and I am completely satisfied with her services. She is intelligent, knowledgeable, personable, genuinely caring and has a great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Staff or punctuality rating seems trivial. What matter most to us is a physician's competency and honesty. Dr. Lee is not only intelligent and approachable, she is honest and always put the interest of her patients first, even if it means she makes less money or loses a chance to inflate the clinic's IVF success rate(which so many clinics do). We went to Dr. Schilling who told us between my PCO and my husband's poor sperm morphology, IVF was our only choice. Went to Dr. Rose who recommended the same. We did IVF with him and I ended in ICU for over a week with severe hyper stimulation. After two failed frozen transfers, we gave up and ready to adopt. Then a neighbor told us about Dr. Lee. We were hesitant but now glad we went to see her. Two repeat semen analysis later, we found out there is no sperm problem. Did two cycles ovulation induction and now proud parents of our beautiful daughter. No unnecessary IVF, no severe hyper stimulation and no money down the drain. Need we say more?

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

Dr. Halin Christina Lee's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bethlehem, PA