Ratings for Dr. Arthur J. Castelbaum

Dr. Castelbaum and his staff were so pleasant and helpful throughout the entire process. This procedure can be nerve-wracking, but their knowledge and experience put our worries to rest. My wife and I are now expecting twins,and we couldn't be happier with our experience at RMA. Thank you so much, Dr. Castelbaum, Jackie, and everyone else of the RMA at Langhorne's staff for such a wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

From the very first consultation with Dr. Castelbaum, we felt confident that he would help us. He was very informative and thoroughly explained to us a treatment plan. He answered all of our questions and concerns. Even after many months of failed IUI treatments, he remained optimistic and walked us through the next steps. Thanks to Dr. Castelbaum and staff, we were successful with IVF. Throughout the process, they were there with us every step of the way, offering personalized attention and guidance. We are now 8 months pregnant thanks to Dr. Castelbaum and the entire staff at RMA of Langhorne! We highly recommend Dr. Castelbaum and RMA! -Katie and Chris A

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Thanks to doctor Castelbaum I am now pregnant with twins and I have a perfect 16 month old, all from the same egg retrieval. I am also over the age of 35 and thought that having children would never be possible for me. I thank Dr. Castlebaum for my little miracles. His office staff was also amazing. They are all so kind and caring. I will miss them all.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

The moment my husband and I met Dr. Castelbaum, we knew that we made the right decision. He made us feel comfortable and at ease from the very start. He is extremely knowledgeable and knows what he is doing. We ended up having unexplained fertility. He figured out a plan for us during the first consultation - started me on Clomid and a cycle of IUI. A couple weeks later - I took a pregnancy test and it was positive!! I was absolutely amazed - I never thought it would happen so quickly. The whole process couldnt have gone any better. Dr. Castelbaum and the staff were always there to answer questions. He gave me his email address from Day 1 and was always so quick in responding to my questions and concerns (and I had a lot of them!). It is an emotional process and Dr. C, the nurses and staff make you feel like an actual friend/patient and not a number. I will recommend Dr. Castlebaum in a heartbeat. I can't thank him enough. I am now 19 weeks pregnant and everything is going great! We will definitely be back for baby #2!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Castelbaum's for six years now, he helped me get pregnant with my first child in 2009, and now I am back for help with my third. Both times we had success on the third try! From the first visit, Dr. Castelbaum was wonderful to work with. He immediately identified the issue (PCOS) and we talked about a plan, together with my husband, that worked for us. It's clear he knows his stuff, passing along helpful information on the latest developments in the field, and then presenting us with the options. He offered his professional opinion without pressure - he listened to us and understood our concerns. I always felt I was in the best hands with Dr. Castlebaum...he wants results as badly as his patients do, and he's got the skills and the team to make it happen! His staff is always helpful and understanding, responsive and professional. I would recommend Dr. Castelbaum in a heartbeat (and I have!!). I'm grateful I found him, and I know he will continue to help many other women in my situation to overcome fertility issues.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Castelbaum by my OB after a year of unexplained fertility. From our first visit to our last my husband and I felt comfortable and like we were his only patients. We got pregnant after our first cycle IUI with our twins and now are recurring patients. We got pregnant again first cycle taking the doctors advice for a different treatment option to try for a singleton, success! Dr. Castelbaum is knowledgable and has a fantastic personality. We really clicked with him, and would recommend (and have) all of our friends struggling with fertility.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I was referred to Dr Castelbaum by a friend after having multiple miscarriages. From the first phone call to the last appointment, my experience was great. The staff at the Langhorne, Willow Grove and King of Prussia offices were fantastic. Dr Castelbaum was thorough, supportive and knowledgeable explaining test results and treatments. He was receptive to my thoughts about treatment options and celebrated when we finally had success! I would recommend him to anyone who was having any fertility issues.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Castelbaum and his staff. We went through two rounds of IVF with him (one fresh and one frozen) and were successful both times. He has a very good reputation with local OBGYN offices as two different offices recommended that I go to him when we started to have trouble conceiving. My own OBGYN said she was going to go to him when she started to have fertility issues. I will be forever grateful to Dr. Castelbaum for helping me grow my wonderful family.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I love Dr. Castlebaum. I had previously seen another doctor in the practice but there is something about Dr. Castlebaum's personality that I really clicked with. He handled my IVF and we were successful the first time.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Arthur J. Castelbaum's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Castelbaum received his medical degree from Washington University, and completed his residency training and postgraduate fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the University of Pennsylvania Medical Center. He has been featured in Philadelphia Magazine and on The Discovery Channel and he also serves as a reviewer for the journals Fertility and Sterility and Human Reproduction. Dr. Castelbaum won Vitals.com’s Compassionate Doctor Award for being one of the most caring doctors in the US 5 years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.

• English

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Castelbaum and his staff were so pleasant and helpful throughout the entire process. This procedure can be nerve-wracking, but their knowledge and experienc..."

January 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From the very first consultation with Dr. Castelbaum, we felt confident that he would help us. He was very informative and thoroughly explained to us a treatm..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thanks to doctor Castelbaum I am now pregnant with twins and I have a perfect 16 month old, all from the same egg retrieval. I am also over the age of 35 and t..."

December 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The moment my husband and I met Dr. Castelbaum, we knew that we made the right decision. He made us feel comfortable and at ease from the very start. He is extr..."

December 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Castelbaum and I would reccomend him to any other couple trying to get preganat."

November 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of Dr. Castelbaum's for six years now, he helped me get pregnant with my first child in 2009, and now I am back for help with my third. Bot..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Castelbaum by my OB after a year of unexplained fertility. From our first visit to our last my husband and I felt comfortable and like we ..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr Castelbaum by a friend after having multiple miscarriages. From the first phone call to the last appointment, my experience was great. The ..."

July 25, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "215-265-1544" to "215-922-1556".

July 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Castelbaum and his staff. We went through two rounds of IVF with him (one fresh and one frozen) and were successful b..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Castlebaum. I had previously seen another doctor in the practice but there is something about Dr. Castlebaum's personality that I really clicked wit..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I were recommended to RMA by a friend. From day one the entire staff was amazing. We had a wonderful first consult, very thorough, felt as if e..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I are very happy with the care we received at RMA and from Dr. Castelbaum. The office runs very efficiently and they are flexible. We will defini..."

March 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Castlebaum and the staff at RMA (in particular Denise, Jackie, and Ashley at the Langhorne office) were more like family than a doctor and nurses from the s..."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I are extremely greatful to Dr. Castle sum and his RMA family for helping use create the beautiful family we have today. Thank you and we wish y..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Castelbaum and the staff are wonderful. I was referred to RMA after trying for almost 2 years. I am happy to say my husband and I are pregnant after one IUI..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After many years of being a patient at RMA I highly recommend Dr. Castelbaum. I came from another fertility group because I wanted more of a personal relationsh..."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Castelbaum and all the staff of RMA are the best, best experience ever, best people ever, is like being in a family. Thank you for everything you did for us..."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Castelbaum and the entire staff at RMA (especially the Langhorne office) are wonderful! "Graduating" from the office was a bittersweet moment and I cried wa..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There is not enough praise for Dr. Castelbaum and all of the staff at RMA of Central PA and Philadelphia! Our experience was amazing and we are so grateful for..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Castelbaum and his staff are very friendly, encouraging and supportive. They helped us through all the aspects of IVF and we had a very healthy little boy..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would definitely recommend Dr. Castelbaum and the staff at RMA. From our first appointment onward, we always had all the information we needed to make an inf..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Castelbaum and RMA for anyone seeking to learn more about their fertility options. The entire staff at each of the RMA offices was..."

October 10, 2014
  • Postal Code has been updated from "19406" to "19107". Address has been updated from "625 Clark Avenue Suite" to "833 Chestnut Street". Suite has been updated from "17B" to "C152".

October 7, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr.Castlebaum after having two miscarriages. I did two unsuccessful IUI (first one didn't result in a pregnancy and second one resulted in a misca..."

September 28, 2014
  • Website has been updated from "http://rmaphiladelphia.com/the-rma-philadelphia-experience/our-fertility-doctors/" to "http://www.rmaspecialists.com". Postal Code has been updated from "19019" to "19406". Address has been updated from "None" to "625 Clark Avenue Suite". Suite has been updated from "None" to "17B". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "215-265-1544".

September 8, 2014