Dr. Meike L. Uhler

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Meike L. Uhler

Very happy and satisfied with support and care they showed me through my IVF cycle.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Meike Uhler and FCI Oak Brook are amazing. Dr. Uhler has unmatched knowledge of, passion for, and commitment to her craft. She helped my wife and I with out first miracle, and expertly adjusted our plan after our unassisted second miracle to ensure our third miracle was successful. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. Uhler was a pleasure to work with. She made you feel comfortable with the plan of care and if you had any questions she had very knowledgable answers. She got us pregnant on our first round of IVF and we couldn't be more thankful. The staff could have been a little more friendly/helpful but she was a true gem!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Uhler is a miracle worker. She never gave up on me...a particularly difficult case...and now I have my miracle. She is a true professional and an expert in her field. Anyone would be lucky to be in her medical care.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr Uhler and the entire staff at FCI in Oak Brook are fantastic. NIce, extremely knowledgeable, straight to the point, caring, and highly statistical which is what i love. im a numbers girl, want to know my chances. I got pregnant on my first IVF cycle and cannot say enough good things about them!!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr. Uhler and her group in Oakbrook office are very nice! Dr. Uhler is very concerned about her patients. I got pregnant on my second IVF cycle and I will definitely choose her again for next time transfer in the future!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I have visited both Oakbrook Terrace and Warrenville locations. Everyone was very nice and accommodating. Dr. Uhler is very educated and has excellent follow up. You will never have to wait for her to respond.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I love the FCI staff and Dr Uhler! We went thru 2 rounds of IUI and on our first try with IVF we got pregnant!!! So happy to have found her and FCI!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

I had the best Experience with the FCI & Dr Uhler ! they are well organised , they gave me the time to ask about everything . I felt well taken care of with Dr.Uhler, they are did the best to help me to start my Family , after God and Dr.Uhler i'm now 10 weeks pregnant cant be more thankfull . Thank you !

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

We love Dr.Uhler and the staff at FCI. She took time to read, research my long health history and had questions prepared for my first visit. She was so compassionate to what we were dealing with and didn't make it feel like another procedure. I've seen many doctors and am so thankful we finally found Dr.Uhler. We now have a beautiful and healthy baby boy and will definitely be going back to Dr. Uhler!!!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Meike L. Uhler's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Glenview, IL