Ratings for Dr. Douglas H. Harrington

I can not say enough for the entire office. Usually you get a fantastic doctor and the staff is mediocre. This is not the case in Dr. Harrington's office. The staff is excellent and is always very accommodating. Dr. Harrington is beyond excellent! He is one of the best diagnostic doctors I have ever been to. He listened intently and asked questions. He explained his diagnosis and what tests he would be running. What a wonderful enjoyable visit.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I was very well cared fo. Dr. Harrington had a solid follow-up plan for me.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr. Harrington is an amazing doctor. Knowledgeable, caring, and prompt. Always listens you, always follows through, and always gets back to you either day or night. I would recommend him to anyone with a pulmonary problem.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

About 4 years ago my Pulmonary Specialist moved away. I was referred to Dr. Harrington. Boy was I impressed. This physician is all about finding solutions to improve one's quality of life. With his help, my asthma is well under control and he continues to manage my ever changing conditions on a regular basis. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Dr. Douglas H. Harrington's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1986)

AHC