Ratings for Dr. Wesley L. Coker

Dr Coker performed surgery on my husband and myself. He is very caring, thoughtful, and knowledgeable! I would trust no other.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

The best dr I ever seen. He fix my neck and back. His nurse is the best.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

I met Dr. Coker in Nov I believe of 2007 and my first impression was that this is someone I can talk to. After 6 weeks of physical therapy I was 100% better and thought that was the end of the hip pain. Much to my surprise it reoccured in May of 2009. I did have an easy fall to the ground in early June and thought that I had hurt it again. Well now in July we are going through a series of test to determine what is causing the pain. Being a cancer survivor or course you know what came to my mind in spite of the lengeth of time since my breast cancer. His nurse Sandra was just the nicest person to me and seemed so sympathetic to my aches and pains. It could be just old age and most likely is but I can say that I have the upmost trust in Dr. Coker and his staff that I am in total peace knowing I am in wonderful hands. He and his staff could be a one of a kind Doctor in this day and time. I would certainly recommend him to anyone I meet who has a need for an orthopedic Dr.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Dr.Coker performed surgery on me 3 years ago for to repair my rotater cuff; I have almost no scar and after several weeks of physical therapy my shoulder was back to normal. Recently, I have suffered from worn discs on my spine. Dr. Coker ran several tests, did discogrm with contrast, and sent me off to physical therapy. After only 3 weeks, I am 100% better. I'd never use any other orthopedic doc. He's also a good guy, a truly nice guy who cares and treats everyone with kindness and dignity.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

takes time to listen to you. tries conservative treatment before recommending surgery.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

My husband and I as well as our daughters have been patients with Dr. Coker and Dr. Brothers for years. We do not know an ammount paid for any particular situation. The practice is the best orthopedic practice, we believe, in Nashville.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2007

Answered all my questions, spine surgery went well and I'm feeling MUCH better. He is very nice and has a great bedside manner. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2007

The Best doctor - spends lots of time answering questions and listening. Very down to earth.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2007

Wonderful doctor. Made me feel very positive about my upcoming back surgery. I have heard alot of good things about him. He's not cocky or thinks he knows everything. Takes the time to talk to you and listens to your questions and concerns. His office staff is great too.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2005

Dr. Wesley L. Coker's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)