Ratings for Dr. Burton J. Stein

Okay.. So I'm terrified of the dentist. I haven't had a proper cleaning since at least 2008. Which is horrible. I always have a bad experience everywhere I go. But my teeth started freaking me out, with all the plaque on them, plus I know I need a root canal.. Anyways I found this dr online who took my insurance and tried it out.. Amazing! Cynthia was great with me. I told her about my fears and that I have sensitive teeth. She was gentle and walked me through everything. My teeth have never felt smoother(: and dr.burton was friendly and nice. Unfortunatly I do need the root canal plus I have 5 cavities. I'm going back in two weeks to get the cavities done.highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

This has got to be the WORST dentist I have ever been to. I had my back molar extracted and felt like I was treated like an animal. The way he man-handled my head, basically wrestling my face and contorting it under his arm during the procedure was misery. Carelessly placing his hand on my face over my eyes so they were forced closed while in his fingers were in my mouth had me sooo angry. He used so much force to get my jaw open to it's widest point it was painful. He didn't even look to consider if he hurt me or not. Who treats their patients this way? I felt so rushed and almost to say victimized. I'll say it again, do not go to this dentist. I'm posting this every where else because when i looked to review him before making an appointment nothing bad was ever said. I only found very good reviews, now it makes me think they were all fake.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Takes the time to do it right. I had 2 root canals. One done in 1986 that is still very good. In all my visits Dr Stein takes the time to make sure all the details are covered if it is a check-up, filling or root canal. Would strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2007