Dr. Marshall Zaitlen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Marshall Zaitlen

Very very GOOD Doctor! Very knowledgeable and friendly!

Submitted June 12, 2018

I don't like doctors, but it was the best you can expect, Many thanks to the doctor Zaitlen and the stuff!!!!!!!!! I am so happy to seen you! Will back

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I was pleased with my visit with Dr. Zairean and his partner .They was impressively knowledgeable and listen patiently to my concerns and was very helpful. Dr Zaitlen detailed and explained thing well. Worth the wait! Thank you both!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Dr Zaitlen has been very helpful in treating my 81 year old mother. My mother is very pleased with him.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr Zaitlen with his assistant treated with me so well! Both of them was very friendly, helpfull, competent. Will back right away.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

My elderly mother waited 2 hours beyond her appointment time to see him. He seems like a good doctor and gave good advice after listening to her concerns however his assistant was rude to my mother. She felt like his assistant did not want her there and treated her dismissively. I felt very badly for my mom. She does not want to return to this doctor after this experience. I will likely look for a new neurologist. It is too bad for her because he is close to home and the office is accessible. My mother is 81 and disabled.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Marshall Zaitlen, MD is amazing. Very knowledgeable. The wait time is pretty long( 30 min) but it is worth the wait. Even though you are waiting long Dr Zaitlen is personable and makes you comfortable. Will back

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Great doctor. Very helpful. Good personality.!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Very nice and knowledge Doctor. Will recommend for everyone.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. Zaitlen is such a kind and understanding man. And he explains and goes over everything. He listens and answers questions, spends the time. Very knowledgeable.

Submitted March 17, 2018