Ratings for Dr. Marshall Zaitlen

He was great. Explained everything thoroughly and made sure I left without unanswered questions.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

He is very nice Doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

He is really the greatest doctor ! The most knowledge! Very helpful!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr Zaitlen - He listens to the patient very carefully and shows you everything about your situation He is the best Neurologist Dr. I recommend it strongly

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

very nice and attentive Doc. felt like he's personnel to his work and that's what we need . He's great!!! Best experience!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Z. knows his job and has great patience.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Greatest Doctor!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Dr. Zaitlen is very down to earth. He understands that the patient is most likely nervous and perhaps frightened and frustrated. He doesn't talk down to the patient like a lot of doctors do; he talks to you like the human being that you are. In his office after the exam, he displayed a sense of humor as well. He makes a patient feel at ease, because he's very calm, too. A lot of doctors aren't that way. Also, his assistant (I don't know what her name is) is extremely nice and down to earth, as well. She made me feel more relaxed. All-in-all, it was a positive experience. But if I had to wait, it would have been well worth the wait. Dr. Zaitlen explains things very clearly to the layman and doesn't assume that the patient understands the science of neurology, which is something I CERTAINLY don't know because I generally flunked science when I was back in school!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

It took me 7 hours to find a great neurologist through ratemds, and I can confidently say that it was worth the time and effort it to took to find Dr. Zaitlen! It's uncommon to meet such a doctor who has so many unique qualities... He isnot only very professional, thorough, experienced, and knowledgeable, but also friendly, personable, patient, and attentive! I could really sense that he genuinely and sincerely cares about his patients and really wants to help them, rather than just diagnose, put a label, and get ride of them. The first apt was supposed to be 20min, but he spend double the time with me, without me even asking. I highly recommend this doctor, and anyone who would have him as a doc would be very lucky!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017