Dr. Marshall Zaitlen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Marshall Zaitlen

Dr Zaitlen very knowledgable, courteous and does not rush you out of his office. Is willing to answer all your questions. Very unusual for doctors...))))). Will recommend for everyone!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Very knowledgeable nice pleasant Doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

This is a knowledgeable and caring doctor. I felt that all my concerns were addressed and I would highly recommend Dr Zaitlen. He is personable, pleasant with a great smile! I hope back to him!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

I couldn’t even get an appointment with neurologist in Toronto till June 2018 so I saw he was available. I read the reviews it was very good. But this doctor was very thorough and patient and did a lot of work with me. He went over the results with me and gave me options of what needs to be done so that I feel much Better. I have a lot of faith in this doctor and I would highly recommend Doctor Zaitlen!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

He is a very good Dr and nice . Really concerned about what your problem might be . Really listens to your questions . I would consider Dr . Zaitlen to friends and family .

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr. Zaitlen takes the time to explain things fully, asks questions and truly listens. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He makes the patient feel comfortable and talks to the patient as well as the parent. He is a excellent doctor. Dr. Zaitlen is very polite and always answered all our question and concern with a smile. Yes, I am definitely recommending to anyone Dr. Zaitlen!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I would love to see Dr Zaitlen but my appointment has been re-book once, and then cancelled with a "we'll call you back with an appointment"

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I have seen quite a few doctors in my life time and Dr. Marshall is the best!!! Took his time to answer all my questions and concerns. He explained any of my questions in detail and I left feeling very confident. Excellent doctor. Very friendly, knowledgeable and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Marshall!!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Very good doctor, thorough and clear with explanations. Also very personable. Very knowledge. He and his staff were pleasant, The doctor was very interested in my well being and took a lot of time to double check a test to be sure it was accurate. Then had a consultation with me right away. He is spend with me almost an hour. Very helpful.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

We were refered by my family dr. I was given an appointment by his staff for Date and time we arrived an hour early to the apppointment with hope that we will be seen on time or little earilier, however an hour went by and the two when I approch the staff she told me either to reschudal or have to wait until one more patient be seen before us. I was furios as the staff was care less for the time I wasted waiting without apoligizing she said the doctor's timing is unprdictable.if that is the case why would you book an appointment why do not leave it as walking clinic. I left feeling fool to drive all the way and wait for the time that was wasted. They do not value time.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017