Ratings for Dr. Marshall Zaitlen

Dr. Zaitlen does spend a lot of time to go over all the problems. And then explains all the causes also what can be done. Always so very patient and understanding. He gave the diagnosis and fills out forms sets up the tests at that same time, also even sends for treatments. I know he is busy but I hope to see him more and recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

We waited 2 hours beyond our appointment time to see him. He was friendly and seemed knowledgeable. Dr. Zaitlen spent about 15 minutes with us during the appointment to gather information and create a file. We will continue to see this neurologist.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

He was great. Explained everything thoroughly and made sure I left without unanswered questions.

Submitted September 19, 2017

He was overall great and felt a sense of calmness. Told me to call him if I felt like I was getting worse.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Dr. Marshall is one of the best professional Doctor. His staff is great as well.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Zaitlen is an excellent doctor. He is warm and attentive and most importantly knowledgeable about his field. He has helped me tremendously. I highly recommend Dr. Zaitlen.

Submitted September 1, 2017

He is really the greatest doctor ! The most knowledge! Very helpful!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr Zaitlen - He listens to the patient very carefully and shows you everything about your situation He is the best Neurologist Dr. I recommend it strongly

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

very nice and attentive Doc. felt like he's personnel to his work and that's what we need . He's great!!! Best experience!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Z. knows his job and has great patience.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017