You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Charles Sabbagh

Well I'm not sure how to really address this but I'll try. My husband was referred to Dr Sabbagh . His office said that this Dr. Is refusing to see his case because he has no time. We've been Waitin so long for this appt. what Doctor refuses a patient who is suffering, in pain for months and now has no where to go. I should really report this to the College. It must be nice to pick and choose who you want to treat. I know one thing, if this was one of your own loved one, you would not refuse to help.

Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr Sabbagh is excellent! Given the prospect of what he may have to do (scope up the rear), he is kind and considerate, always puts me at ease, doesn't push unnecessary medications, and seeks to educate me on my symptoms, potential causes and treatment alternatives. He also sees the scope as to be done when absolutely necessary, not as routine. He is one of the best doctors that I have had. (39 year old female)

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Sabbagh is my absolute favourite doctor. In fact, I have been to see him and had procedures several times and all have been great experiences. He is kind, knowledgeable, very friendly, cares about his patients, and I cannot recommend him enough. I have recommended him to several other people who have then been referred to him and they also have had great experiences. If he is your doctor count yourself very lucky.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I have just completed my 3rd, 5 year colonoscopy checkup with Dr. Sabbagh, and my wife has had two of the same. We both think he is a great doctor - friendly and obviously very competent. All of our tests have been effectivly painless, and he makes you feel very comfortable. We would both recommed him very highly.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

I had a colonoscopy with Dr. S. 9 years ago and am making an appointment for another one next year. He is a caring Dr. and answers all questions asked. His sense of humour is an asset rather than being a pain in your butt.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

He is useless as a doctor and seeing him was a waste of time unfortunately . He didn't bother ordering ANY tests after I went to him complaining of several digestive issues (IBS with diaria that persists months each time). He also smiled a lot and was not willing to do anything to help. I can't believe people like him are allowed to continue their practice even though they are openly sabotaging their job!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

I feel safe with Dr. Sabbagh. He is a great doctor and a nice man.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Living the Rest of My Life because of people like him. Kind, Professional and with a GREAT sense of humour. After being in the hospital for almost 3-month, he did a pain free colonoscopy. I can't say enough about he and his team at the Montfort!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I don't have much to say about this doctor. He shouldn't be a doctor. He didn't bother ordering tests after I went to him complaining of bad pain. He smiled and shrugged and said he didn't know what it could be. He also told me I should lose some weight, that might solve my problems. A month later, I almost died of a sudden haemorrhagic ulcer, losing half my blood volume. If you value your life, find another doctor. This guy should maybe try cleaning the tables AFTER the colonoscopies are done, instead of doing the procedures themselves. That's all he's good for.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr. Charles Sabbagh's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Well I'm not sure how to really address this but I'll try. My husband was referred to Dr Sabbagh . His office said that this Dr. Is refusing to see his case b..."

May 5, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sabbagh is excellent! Given the prospect of what he may have to do (scope up the rear), he is kind and considerate, always puts me at ease, doesn't push unne..."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sabbagh is my absolute favourite doctor. In fact, I have been to see him and had procedures several times and all have been great experiences. He is kind,..."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have just completed my 3rd, 5 year colonoscopy checkup with Dr. Sabbagh, and my wife has had two of the same. We both think he is a great doctor - friendly a..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Quickly diagnosed my condition and very helpful and informative. Not bad on the eyes either. "

September 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a colonoscopy with Dr. S. 9 years ago and am making an appointment for another one next year. He is a caring Dr. and answers all questions asked. His se..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "He is useless as a doctor and seeing him was a waste of time unfortunately . He didn't bother ordering ANY tests after I went to him complaining of several dig..."

July 5, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I feel safe with Dr. Sabbagh. He is a great doctor and a nice man."

June 25, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K1G 4G3". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 1929 Russell Rd". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16137361137".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Living the Rest of My Life because of people like him. Kind, Professional and with a GREAT sense of humour. After being in the hospital for almost 3-month, he ..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "added to review 32(33), I ask you one more time, why monsieur Charles Sabbath lied my daughter,Francisca Tranca. From where dr. Sabbath you know everyth..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I don't have much to say about this doctor. He shouldn't be a doctor. He didn't bother ordering tests after I went to him complaining of bad pain. He smiled and..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had a very bad experience with that doctor. i was patient's dr. Ch. Sabbagh three times: in september - october 2014 and on january 08.2015. In 09.09.2014 I ..."

March 14, 2015

March 14, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Staff were great .However, went to see him with CLASSIC symptoms of a colitis flare-up. He performed the bare minimum test and told me everything was fine. I ..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I adore this doctor - very kind, professional and efficient. Just had my second completely pain free colonoscopy with him at the Montford. Big kudos to him an..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This is a fine specialist with a gifted approach. He is kind and generous, very professional and highly competent. If you have been referred to Dr. Sabbagh, you..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Truly an amazing, caring and dedicated doctor and a gift to our medical system"

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had previous doctors fail to note a very major problem, but when Dr. Sabbagh looked into he immediately recognized what was going on, got me into the hospital o..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Can do, Will do Have done, should be his motto. A doctor that knows the Art of medicine as well as the Science ,is rare today. His team Christine in the office..."

September 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a gastroscopy this week at the Montfort Hospital. The procedure lasted five minutes and Dr Sabbagh was very efficient. He did show his mastery for the pro..."

September 21, 2014