Ratings for Dr. Charles Sabbagh

Knowledgable, helpful and kind. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Very professional, great bedside manner, I would recommend him 100%

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Very professional, ponctual! I did not feel a thing. Him and his staff are very good. I would recommend Dr Sabbagh to anyone, great bedside manner, makes you feel very comfortable!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Sabbagh is kind and intelligent. He has taken a great deal of care with my case, even though it is a difficult one - he is never dismissive or impatient. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Waited 8 months for the appointment just for nothing. He is ignorant and shows no desire to help patients. He was very unlogical in what he was saying.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I was referred to Dr Sabbagh some years ago and was not impressed. Not only did he not give me sedation for my upper endoscopy as he was supposed to do, but he was not helpful or comforting with the results. He could not give me any answer to my problems with chronic severe upper and lower abdominal pain with multiple bouts of diarrhea over the year. When I asked if it might be IBS or IBD, he said maybe. Not much help at all and will not ever want a referral to him again.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

I have seen Dr. Sabbagh at his office on several occasions and he has done 3 procedures for me. He is an amazing doctor. He is a knowledgeable professional who takes time to explain the procedures and the results to his patients. He makes time to answer your questions. He’s has a very friendly calming way about him which makes the patient feel more relaxed.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Looked after me , my wife and sons . Found a cancer for me . Wonderful office and hospital service . Takes time to let you know and understand what is happening .

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Very understanding and patiently explains different aspects of my health. He is very kind, approachable and intelligent. If you are unfortunate enough to have a gastro disease, you will very fortunate to have Dr Sabbagh as your physician.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

It is refreshing to visit a specialist who is warm, humorous, and who can explain procedures and conditions with clarity and specificity without seeming to talk down to patient. An excellent physician in all ways!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016