Ratings for Dr. Charles Sabbagh

Waited 8 months for the appointment just for nothing. He is ignorant and shows no desire to help patients. He was very unlogical in what he was saying.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I was referred to Dr Sabbagh some years ago and was not impressed. Not only did he not give me sedation for my upper endoscopy as he was supposed to do, but he was not helpful or comforting with the results. He could not give me any answer to my problems with chronic severe upper and lower abdominal pain with multiple bouts of diarrhea over the year. When I asked if it might be IBS or IBD, he said maybe. Not much help at all and will not ever want a referral to him again.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

I have seen Dr. Sabbagh at his office on several occasions and he has done 3 procedures for me. He is an amazing doctor. He is a knowledgeable professional who takes time to explain the procedures and the results to his patients. He makes time to answer your questions. He’s has a very friendly calming way about him which makes the patient feel more relaxed.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Looked after me , my wife and sons . Found a cancer for me . Wonderful office and hospital service . Takes time to let you know and understand what is happening .

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Very understanding and patiently explains different aspects of my health. He is very kind, approachable and intelligent. If you are unfortunate enough to have a gastro disease, you will very fortunate to have Dr Sabbagh as your physician.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

It is refreshing to visit a specialist who is warm, humorous, and who can explain procedures and conditions with clarity and specificity without seeming to talk down to patient. An excellent physician in all ways!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr Sabbagh was more than helpful and went over and above in his assistance to me

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Well I'm not sure how to really address this but I'll try. My husband was referred to Dr Sabbagh . His office said that this Dr. Is refusing to see his case because he has no time. We've been Waitin so long for this appt. what Doctor refuses a patient who is suffering, in pain for months and now has no where to go. I should really report this to the College. It must be nice to pick and choose who you want to treat. I know one thing, if this was one of your own loved one, you would not refuse to help.

Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr Sabbagh is excellent! Given the prospect of what he may have to do (scope up the rear), he is kind and considerate, always puts me at ease, doesn't push unnecessary medications, and seeks to educate me on my symptoms, potential causes and treatment alternatives. He also sees the scope as to be done when absolutely necessary, not as routine. He is one of the best doctors that I have had. (39 year old female)

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Sabbagh is my absolute favourite doctor. In fact, I have been to see him and had procedures several times and all have been great experiences. He is kind, knowledgeable, very friendly, cares about his patients, and I cannot recommend him enough. I have recommended him to several other people who have then been referred to him and they also have had great experiences. If he is your doctor count yourself very lucky.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016