You may also like

Rate Dr. Charles Sabbagh

Dr. Charles Sabbagh's Ratings

He is useless as a doctor and seeing him was a waste of time unfortunately . He didn't bother ordering ANY tests after I went to him complaining of several digestive issues (IBS with diaria that persists months each time). He also smiled a lot and was not willing to do anything to help. I can't believe people like him are allowed to continue their practice even though they are openly sabotaging their job!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2856732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

I feel safe with Dr. Sabbagh. He is a great doctor and a nice man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2849015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Living the Rest of My Life because of people like him. Kind, Professional and with a GREAT sense of humour. After being in the hospital for almost 3-month, he did a pain free colonoscopy. I can't say enough about he and his team at the Montfort!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I don't have much to say about this doctor. He shouldn't be a doctor. He didn't bother ordering tests after I went to him complaining of bad pain. He smiled and shrugged and said he didn't know what it could be. He also told me I should lose some weight, that might solve my problems. A month later, I almost died of a sudden haemorrhagic ulcer, losing half my blood volume.
If you value your life, find another doctor. This guy should maybe try cleaning the tables AFTER the colonoscopies are done, instead of doing the procedures themselves. That's all he's good for.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2756090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Staff were great .However, went to see him with CLASSIC symptoms of a colitis flare-up. He performed the bare minimum test and told me everything was fine. I asked about the extreme fatigue and he shrugged and said "Yes, well, I'm tired alot too." I asked him about the continued bleeding and he shrugged and said "It could just be hemmorroids". I asked about the joint pain and again he shrugged and said "You should talk to your family Dr. about that".

Two days after the minimal test and disappointing discussion afterwards, I started diarrhea. After eight days, I called his office. He said "It has nothing to do with the procedure, it's probably just the flu". Four days after that I ended up in emergency. The colitus had spread to three different places, but Dr. Sabbagh thought I just had the flu.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2666726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

I adore this doctor - very kind, professional and efficient. Just had my second completely pain free colonoscopy with him at the Montford. Big kudos to him and his nursing team at the Montfort!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

This is a fine specialist with a gifted approach. He is kind and generous, very professional and highly competent. If you have been referred to Dr. Sabbagh, you are very fortunate indeed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Truly an amazing, caring and dedicated doctor and a gift to our medical system

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Had previous doctors fail to note a very major problem, but when Dr. Sabbagh looked into he immediately recognized what was going on, got me into the hospital on an emergency basis and set up the surgery very quickly. He's likely the only reason I'm still alive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Can do, Will do Have done, should be his motto. A doctor that knows the Art of medicine as well as the Science ,is rare today. His team Christine in the office and the Excellent nurses and Nurse Educator ,at the Monfort,,are all so dedicated,to his patients and are a credit to him

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2555262].votes_count ]]