Ratings for Dr. Charles Sabbagh

Very quick and very professional. The entire episode went smoothly and he and the staff at the Montfort Hospital were excellent.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Very friendly, took time to listen and was quick to implement solutions for me. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

I met with Dr. Charles Sabbagh for some intestine issues I am experiencing. He was friendly knowledgeable and efficient in dealing with patients. I have only met him once to date and I would highly recommend Dr Sabbagh.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr Sabbagh is an amazing Dr!!! Not only is he professional, knowledgeable, but he is also compassionate and caring. His staff are very considerate and understanding when booking appointments and procedures. I would highly recommend Dr Sabbagh.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I had a colonoscopy today. Dr sabbath is the best. Didn't have any pain. His bedside manner is warm and he is a caring dr. My dr mentioned he was her favourite in this field and now he is mine. His team nurse Lise, Lina that whole floor at Montfort are angels. We are so blessed in Ottawa to have such great medical care. Merci a toute votre equipe. If you need a dr in that field he is the one you want

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

My husband saw Dr. Sabbagh today for a procedure. We were so pleased with his kindness; he's easy to talk to; answers questions in layman's terms. We just can't say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Knowledgable, helpful and kind. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Very professional, great bedside manner, I would recommend him 100%

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Very professional, ponctual! I did not feel a thing. Him and his staff are very good. I would recommend Dr Sabbagh to anyone, great bedside manner, makes you feel very comfortable!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Sabbagh is kind and intelligent. He has taken a great deal of care with my case, even though it is a difficult one - he is never dismissive or impatient. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017