Ratings for Dr. Charles Sabbagh

Dr Sabbagh was more than helpful and went over and above in his assistance to me

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Well I'm not sure how to really address this but I'll try. My husband was referred to Dr Sabbagh . His office said that this Dr. Is refusing to see his case because he has no time. We've been Waitin so long for this appt. what Doctor refuses a patient who is suffering, in pain for months and now has no where to go. I should really report this to the College. It must be nice to pick and choose who you want to treat. I know one thing, if this was one of your own loved one, you would not refuse to help.

Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr Sabbagh is excellent! Given the prospect of what he may have to do (scope up the rear), he is kind and considerate, always puts me at ease, doesn't push unnecessary medications, and seeks to educate me on my symptoms, potential causes and treatment alternatives. He also sees the scope as to be done when absolutely necessary, not as routine. He is one of the best doctors that I have had. (39 year old female)

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Sabbagh is my absolute favourite doctor. In fact, I have been to see him and had procedures several times and all have been great experiences. He is kind, knowledgeable, very friendly, cares about his patients, and I cannot recommend him enough. I have recommended him to several other people who have then been referred to him and they also have had great experiences. If he is your doctor count yourself very lucky.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I have just completed my 3rd, 5 year colonoscopy checkup with Dr. Sabbagh, and my wife has had two of the same. We both think he is a great doctor - friendly and obviously very competent. All of our tests have been effectivly painless, and he makes you feel very comfortable. We would both recommed him very highly.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Quickly diagnosed my condition and very helpful and informative. Not bad on the eyes either.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

I had a colonoscopy with Dr. S. 9 years ago and am making an appointment for another one next year. He is a caring Dr. and answers all questions asked. His sense of humour is an asset rather than being a pain in your butt.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

He is useless as a doctor and seeing him was a waste of time unfortunately . He didn't bother ordering ANY tests after I went to him complaining of several digestive issues (IBS with diaria that persists months each time). He also smiled a lot and was not willing to do anything to help. I can't believe people like him are allowed to continue their practice even though they are openly sabotaging their job!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

I feel safe with Dr. Sabbagh. He is a great doctor and a nice man.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Living the Rest of My Life because of people like him. Kind, Professional and with a GREAT sense of humour. After being in the hospital for almost 3-month, he did a pain free colonoscopy. I can't say enough about he and his team at the Montfort!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015