Ratings for Dr. Charles Sabbagh

Looked after me , my wife and sons . Found a cancer for me . Wonderful office and hospital service . Takes time to let you know and understand what is happening .

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Very understanding and patiently explains different aspects of my health. He is very kind, approachable and intelligent. If you are unfortunate enough to have a gastro disease, you will very fortunate to have Dr Sabbagh as your physician.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

It is refreshing to visit a specialist who is warm, humorous, and who can explain procedures and conditions with clarity and specificity without seeming to talk down to patient. An excellent physician in all ways!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr Sabbagh was more than helpful and went over and above in his assistance to me

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Well I'm not sure how to really address this but I'll try. My husband was referred to Dr Sabbagh . His office said that this Dr. Is refusing to see his case because he has no time. We've been Waitin so long for this appt. what Doctor refuses a patient who is suffering, in pain for months and now has no where to go. I should really report this to the College. It must be nice to pick and choose who you want to treat. I know one thing, if this was one of your own loved one, you would not refuse to help.

Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr Sabbagh is excellent! Given the prospect of what he may have to do (scope up the rear), he is kind and considerate, always puts me at ease, doesn't push unnecessary medications, and seeks to educate me on my symptoms, potential causes and treatment alternatives. He also sees the scope as to be done when absolutely necessary, not as routine. He is one of the best doctors that I have had. (39 year old female)

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Sabbagh is my absolute favourite doctor. In fact, I have been to see him and had procedures several times and all have been great experiences. He is kind, knowledgeable, very friendly, cares about his patients, and I cannot recommend him enough. I have recommended him to several other people who have then been referred to him and they also have had great experiences. If he is your doctor count yourself very lucky.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I have just completed my 3rd, 5 year colonoscopy checkup with Dr. Sabbagh, and my wife has had two of the same. We both think he is a great doctor - friendly and obviously very competent. All of our tests have been effectivly painless, and he makes you feel very comfortable. We would both recommed him very highly.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Quickly diagnosed my condition and very helpful and informative. Not bad on the eyes either.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

I had a colonoscopy with Dr. S. 9 years ago and am making an appointment for another one next year. He is a caring Dr. and answers all questions asked. His sense of humour is an asset rather than being a pain in your butt.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015