Ratings for Dr. Kristen R. Dimarco

Dr Dimarco is very pleasant and really knows her stuff. My issue came after many instances of her referring me to specialists for things that turned out to be nothing. And I'm not talking minor things, I'm talking sending you to a cancer surgeon for no reason - multiple times. She also did this to a friend's daughter who was told she could have scoliosis (she didn't) and sent her to an endocrinologist because she was growing too fast (she wasn't). Too many friends with similar stories to me made me switch.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Dr. DiMarco is excellent. She is caring, concerned and knowledgeable. Her office does a great job with scheduling appointments so you never have to wait too long. I like the new self scheduling system as well.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

She's able to astutely assess, diagnosis & treat her patients. She is available, patient & dedicated. She's the best.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

Dr. DiMarco is very informative and thorough. If she feels that you need to be seen by a specialist she will have her staff set the appointments. Very easy to talk to. She is very concerned about her patients and goes all out to make sure that you understand and explains what needs to be done.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

she misdiagnosed me and her staff and dr. dimarco were very unfriendly and unwilling to acknowlege there errors. i will never go their and have since switch to another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Staff always answer phone promptly. Very polite and Dr. very good. If you have a problem she will find it. Very Happy I switched to Dr. D'marco.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

I have been her patient for many years. Its true that you can wait awhile for your appointment but this has improved. Her staff is wonderful and has never been rude to me- quite the opposite, I find them helpful and pleasant. I find that she can be a little bit of an alarmist, but I'd rather a doctor pay too much attention than not enough. She's very thorough, listens attentively, and gives you all the time you need at every appointment. If she's not available for a sick visit, her husband (Dr. Martin) usually is, and I like him too - very nice and very thorough.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2010

She is a very nice woman but totally misdiagnosed me. The staff also treated me pretty badly after waiting a long time.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

I have only been to one appt with her - initial one. Took a long time with me, listened patiently to my medical history. Warm, caring, nice. :) A bit of a wait in the waiting room but I think it is because she is so popular - it was a long wait to get in. My husband sees Dr. Martin, her husband (same office) and he likes him very much as well.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

office staff treats you like your putting them out anytime you ask for anything. Dr. Dimarco was very short and unfriendly. We switched to another practice.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009