Ratings for Dr. Bruce Mansbridge

I have been a patient of Dr. Mansbridge for over 20 years...he and his team are wonderful...treatment options given, in house financial arrangements available...thank you

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr. Mansbridge is a very kind human being. He is a good person. He is not the best dentist. His equipment and knowledge is outdated. He is still putting silver fillings in and they have mercury which is toxic to our brains. Most young dentists would never think of using this material. Sometimes good people do stupid things because they are just outdated, not keeping up with the times and not aware of more information. I think this is what has happened to Dr. mansbridge. good person who should probably retire.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

My hygeinists name was Melissa, I found her to be condesending. She would not listen to my intial complaint. Yet that is what the appointment was booked for. She repeatedly spoke over me, and kept pushing to get a bite plate yet I went in to treat gigivitis. No matter how many times I tried to ask her, just to treat the gigivitis and worry about the bite plate later.....she would not let up about it. I went in for a teeth cleaning, I left their in tears. When the Dentist comes in.....The hygienist her's to me as "she" and once again won't let me speak. "she wants her teeth cleaned" Then her and the dentist speak like Im not in the room. Needless to say it cost me 70.00 (I have benefits) and I was treated poorly. Never had my gigivitis taken care of at all. Yet thats what I made the appointment for. Seriously would it have done any harm to clean my teeth?? Word to the wise Dr Mansbridge.....and staff, Listen to your patients.....Don't judge them....and DON'T EVER SAY ....BYE BYE...When someone is in mid sentense....Thats just rude. I took my buisness elsewhere. I reccomend other's do as well.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr. Mansbridge and his team are top knotch. All treatment is thoroughly explained and preventative maintenance is always high priority. Wait times for the waiting room are consistently quick. Dr. Mansbridge is very gentle with needles and working in the mouth. Thank you Dr. Mansbridge and team for the friendly and caring service.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr. Mansbridge and staff are very nice. The building has recently been renovated and looks very sleek and updated. I would NEVER switch dentists. The hygienists are very friendly and so is Dr. Mansbridge. I would highly recommend him immediately to anyone who needs a new dentist!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

When I smashed my front teeth several years ago, Dr. Mansbridge was recommended by a friend of mine who teaches Dentistry at the University of Toronto. I asked him who the BEST dentist is in the Hamilton/Stoney Creek area and he said Dr. Mansbridge, hands down! I had crowns made for the front two teeth, and a veneer for one of the teeth right beside them. My new "teeth" look even better than the originals and no one has ever been able to tell that I've had work done. In the years since, I've had perfect check-ups, no problems and my smile still looks amazing. The office, hygenist rooms, and restroom are very clean. I never wait more than 5 minutes in the waiting room. They also have a playroom for the kids across from the main area. The staff at Dr. Mansbridge's office have been consistently helpful & polite throughout the years. I will not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Great dentist great team all treatment explained to me giving me a choice regarding my treatment

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

I find Dr mansbridge and staff to be very good at what they do. They make you feel relaxed at all times. Great doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

I have had extensive work done by Dr. Mansbridge. Most of the work was paid out of pocket as I had no dental coverage at the time. I have now switched to a new dentist who is absolutely wonderful, just to find out that all the work I have had done needs to be redone as Dr. Bruce Mansbridge did a very very poor job. I have mercury fillings in my mouth that are cracked and beneath them there is decay that he failed to acknowledge. He simply did work to cover everything up instead of taking preventative measures to actually care about my teeth. I am genuinely pleading to anyone going to Dr. Mansbridge to stop going. I was a patient of his for over 10 years. I'm in my late twenties I have had 7 root canals performed by him not because I don't take of my teeth but because he did a hack job that only covered up the true problem thus creating more damage. I'm so grateful that I took the initiave to meet with a new dentist. I have to advise anyone else out there to do the same.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

So, I was on Social Assistance for a few months because the economy tanked and I was ineligible for EI.... I needed some dental work done during this time. I got treated like a welfare case, cheap fillings that are falling out less than a year later, rude behavior by the dentist and his staff, he took a drill to gums because I told him he made a filling too long and this caused it to break in my sleep the same day it was done. So yeah he is great if you have benefits but don't tell him he made a mistake because it will be you that pays for it. I now have a great job with amazing benefits so its him that hurts in the end but it is still me having to endure more dental work to get his shotty work repaired. (Yes I was told by my new dentist that he would never use the filling Dr.Mansbridge used!) Piece of advice Dr.Mansbridge, Don't assume everyone on welfare is a permanent welfare case. Some people actually use government services for what they were intended.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011